Where i can find this Tatooine map?

@@Javitolo98

No matter how great a map looks, even if it's the best looking map of all time, it still depends on the mapper, not on the demand of others.

To understand that, you have to experience how it is to create such a map or similar advanced modding projects.

The only way to find out what happened to the map is to ask Sith-J-Cull (aka @JCulley3D) himself. However, he hasn't been on this site for a while. As far as I know, he's very busy concentrating on his

own professional work rather than mapping. And with a job like Sith-J has, there is little room to work on maps like this one.

General Howard likes this

@@Javitolo98

No matter how great a map looks, even if it's the best looking map of all time, it still depends on the mapper, not on the demand of others.

To understand that, you have to experience how it is to create such a map or similar advanced modding projects.

The only way to find out what happened to the map is to ask Sith-J-Cull (aka @JCulley3D) himself. However, he hasn't been on this site for a while. As far as I know, he's very busy concentrating on his

own professional work rather than mapping. And with a job like Sith-J has, there is little room to work on maps like this one.

Well, you are right,  all depends of Sith-J-Cull, not me, i hope that he return making Jedi Academy maps, because he make very good maps.If I knew how, I would make maps myself.

• 3 years later...
  • Lancelot changed the title to Where i can find this Tatooine map?
  • 2 weeks later...