STAR WARS: Movie Duels (Remaster of Movie Duels II)

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from me it was just a joke mate :)

You will do an amazing job,cant wait for the final version

btw yeah,when will u release the remastered version? :)

We hope to at least get a Beta (or v1.0) of the mod out, this year. Before Christmas, preferably. It all depends on the progress made between now and then, as we don't wanna release a version riddled with bugs and glitches. If it takes us that long to get issues fixed, we could be looking at releasing it at the same time "The Last Jedi" hits movie theaters, but no later. So all we can say at this point is to just be patient. But progress is being made. Have no fear of that.

Tompa9, GPChannel and yeyo JK like this
  • 2 weeks later...

I´m sorry but it is only Movie Duels now. And we don´t want to expand it. We are not planning to do another KOTF. 

okay i jsut said if somebody did allready the mission pack its not hard to add the pack to the game,it would be just a better mod :/ :) 

Yeah, unfortunately that won't be happening with this mod. This is a Movie Duels mod ONLY. Otherwise, we divert from our original plan and what we're trying to do. Also, we want this to be the best movie duels experience possible, with canonical content.. So, going away from that with Legends content, would only dilute the mod itself and we wouldn't be putting the time into the areas that're essential to what we're trying to do.

Yeah, unfortunately that won't be happening with this mod. This is a Movie Duels mod ONLY. Otherwise, we divert from our original plan and what we're trying to do. Also, we want this to be the best movie duels experience possible, with canonical content.. So, going away from that with Legends content, would only dilute the mod itself and we wouldn't be putting the time into the areas that're essential to what we're trying to do.

Speaking of that, will the TFU duel with Darth Vader from the original MD2 stay or will you guys replace it with something else? Cause I did see you had some Legends content in your photo previews (characters).

Speaking of that, will the TFU duel with Darth Vader from the original MD2 stay or will you guys replace it with something else? Cause I did see you had some Legends content in your photo previews (characters).

Well, in the original version of the mod, there was a few extra missions that consisted of Force Unleashed content. We've kept that content in, as we didn't really wanna take anything away from what was already there. We've only worked to improve on that and make it more accurate to its game counter-part. But thanks to @@Tompa9, we have an even bigger roster of characters, now. So you will get around double the amount of playable characters, when it's finally released.

Well, in the original version of the mod, there was a few extra missions that consisted of Force Unleashed content. We've kept that content in, as we didn't really wanna take anything away from what was already there. We've only worked to improve on that and make it more accurate to its game counter-part. But thanks to @@Tompa9, we have an even bigger roster of characters, now. So you will get around double the amount of playable characters, when it's finally released.

I'm glad to hear that cause I liked TFU (Just TFUI, TFUII was really pushing it.) ^_^

• 2 weeks later...