STAR WARS: Movie Duels (Remaster of Movie Duels II)

There are already 2 high quality models for JKA of Ahsoka Rebels version, but they are still not for release at the moment. Also the Galaxy of Heroes version is much more accurate to the tv series. Just use the textures you made and apply them in the skin file instead of the original textures extracted. That is something very easy to do and there are couple of skinning tutorials in JKHub Tutorial section.

General Howard likes this
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are already 2 high quality models for JKA of Ahsoka Rebels version, but they are still not for release at the moment. Also the Galaxy of Heroes version is much more accurate to the tv series. Just use the textures you made and apply them in the skin file instead of the original textures extracted. That is something very easy to do and there are couple of skinning tutorials in JKHub Tutorial section.

Oh? Have a screenshot to hand?

Oh? Have a screenshot to hand?

I think you know at least one of them, because it's coming from the Facepunch forums, right where they posted the GOH Ahsoka, the model I am speaking about is from the canceled Rebels game. The second one was here somewhere on the hub as OBJ that was never rigged with JKA skeleton. Let me know if you still need screenshot of both

Well... her face is mostly HD but the entire body doesn like me. Maybe a combination of both models would be the best, rescuing the HD parts.

I don't know, maybe it's an strange and crazy request.

This is the link of the forum and the ahsoka model:

Forum --->  https://jkhub.org/topic/8495-rebels-ahsoka-request/

Links ----->  http://www.mediafire.com/view/r72c93r22m2mxdr/ahsoka.jpg
                    http://www.mediafire.com/file/sgv222blucjsbac/ahsoka+my+concept+star+wars+rebels.rar

(I think that this is the model that @@dark_apprentice mentioned above)

dark_apprentice likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the original movie duels 2 and I play it more than any other Star Wars game or game in general, for that matter. I really, really hope that at least v1 will be released soon, and that you will continue updating it over time adding maps from movie battles 2 as well as more characters, as you already have. Movie battles 2 graphics are beautiful for jedi knight everything from the textures, the sparks, the saber singing, the RGB coloring, and lighting from the sabers, and everything else. I really hope you will release at least a trailer with an estimated release date very soon, because I cannot express how eager I am to replay it with the new beautfiul graphics, last jedi, rogue one, force awakens, and many other new characters that you are adding, and hopefully far more. I am a 3D modeler and animator with over 9 years of experience. If I could contribute in any way, please let me know. I'm mainly just so excited to play this again. Please try to add as many characters and new maps from movie battles 2 as you can, because they have SO MANY different versions of each. I mainly cannot wait to play as kylo, rey, and old luke. I am experienced in blender, maya, 3ds max, ue4, solidworks, you name it. 

Best of luck, I am really anticipating a teaser and at least a v1 release hopefully by the end of this summer, and I hope that this project will never be abandoned. Please keep working on it and release as soon as you can. :) OH! I want to let you know that in the original movie duels 2 the "retaking the jedi temple? map ALWAYS crashes either on startup or within 2 minutes of playing. Its the one map that I have never been able to play through fully, so I pray it will be fixed for the remaster. 

May the force be with you! 

I absolutely love the original movie duels 2 and I play it more than any other Star Wars game or game in general, for that matter. I really, really hope that at least v1 will be released soon, and that you will continue updating it over time adding maps from movie battles 2 as well as more characters, as you already have. Movie battles 2 graphics are beautiful for jedi knight everything from the textures, the sparks, the saber singing, the RGB coloring, and lighting from the sabers, and everything else. I really hope you will release at least a trailer with an estimated release date very soon, because I cannot express how eager I am to replay it with the new beautfiul graphics, last jedi, rogue one, force awakens, and many other new characters that you are adding, and hopefully far more. I am a 3D modeler and animator with over 9 years of experience. If I could contribute in any way, please let me know. I'm mainly just so excited to play this again. Please try to add as many characters and new maps from movie battles 2 as you can, because they have SO MANY different versions of each. I mainly cannot wait to play as kylo, rey, and old luke. I am experienced in blender, maya, 3ds max, ue4, solidworks, you name it. 

Best of luck, I am really anticipating a teaser and at least a v1 release hopefully by the end of this summer, and I hope that this project will never be abandoned. Please keep working on it and release as soon as you can. :) OH! I want to let you know that in the original movie duels 2 the "retaking the jedi temple? map ALWAYS crashes either on startup or within 2 minutes of playing. Its the one map that I have never been able to play through fully, so I pray it will be fixed for the remaster. 

May the force be with you! 

Thank you so much for that positive and heartwarming post! We are trying hard to show you and other fans the most accurate movie feeling from this mod. Version 1 would be definitely released soon. Not now, not in August but maybe we can upload it in September. After that we will surely work on fixing bugs, adding updated models and so on. We would like to show you some teaser but unfortunately I don´t know if we are capable of creating it. But I hope someone in our team is! So stay tuned and thank you again for your support :)

Darthmichael18 likes this