Has approval policy changed?

Hello :)

I would like to ask admins if we can now upload ports and very unoriginal contest? One example for all. Kit Fisto by @@The Punisher. Dont get offended mate, I really like your job and will download that model but this model is clearly the TFU port. Torso, legs and so on are recolored but head itself is port. I was once in situation when my Luke with TFU body and Toshi head wasnt approved because of ported parts. It is the reason @@Seven's ports werent approved either. And now I see these types of models approved. So what does that mean? @@Barricade24 @@Circa @@AshuraDX

Hello :)

I would like to ask admins if we can now upload ports and very unoriginal contest? One example for all. Kit Fisto by @@The Punisher. Dont get offended mate, I really like your job and will download that model but this model is clearly the TFU port. Torso, legs and so on are recolored but head itself is port. I was once in situation when my Luke with TFU body and Toshi head wasnt approved because of ported parts. It is the reason @@Seven's ports werent approved either. And now I see these types of models approved. So what does that mean? @@Barricade24 @@Circa @@AshuraDX

No it has not. As far as my knowledge goes, the Kit Fisto model contains only a ported head. The main body is the Haps model and this fits the minimum porting standards. It's like with Kaulan's Krennic and Thrawn, same Hapslash body, but different heads. Generally as long as the model is less than 90% ported, it should be fine. A Luke with a full TFU body would not be approved. 

TheWhitePhoenix and Teancum like this