| Tristan's Character Workshop |

I have been trying to learn how to create kitbashes, frankensteins, and otherwise for the better half of 6 months now and have created quite a few... Alright models (they are all made mainly to work in MBII because that is basically all I play, but they can be made into playable SP characters)... Mainly made for friends and myself as custom characters and just original Star Wars ideas that I have had. So I figured I might as well post them somewhere in case someone may like to see them and maybe has any character ideas for me to chew on. Unless there are any objections? All credits will be given in .readme files with the characters if I provide a download.

2l9jvgz.jpgiz7y2r.jpg2ii7uom.jpgb3wleh.jpg

I personally don't want your toxicity anywhere near my thread. So stay away and don't post.

I am just getting started.

But you got banned once in another place for being toxic, and you got banned again in the same place for stealing content. Please, just don't.

I have to ask, why do you keep taking stuff from that Replacement Pack on that one place? I get its the most popular pack for that one multiplayer mod for JKA, but must you have to take from it without crediting?

Dalo Lorn likes this

Look, if you at least want to release some WIPs, just be sure that you obtain permission from the mod authors that you may get stuff from. Yes, some don't require permission and at least state to credit the author, but you should still respect the author's wish, and do it fairly by not making the author credits small. The screen you have in your main post is what I can tell to be a ported TFU Adventure Robes Galen body ported by itachisen, recolored a bit by you, with a TOR Revan Helmet ported by Jeff.

Look, if you at least want to release some WIPs, just be sure that you obtain permission from the mod authors that you may get stuff from. Yes, some don't require permission and at least state to credit the author, but you should still respect the author's wish, and do it fairly by not making the author credits small. The screen you have in your main post is what I can tell to be a ported TFU Adventure Robes Galen body ported by itachisen, recolored a bit by you, with a TOR Revan Helmet ported by Jeff.

I know what I am doing. Now stay off my thread.

There's alot of parts on this model, looks like the model might be high in polies, and give a mini heap size error in normal JKA, as well as crash you on MB2

Nope. I use it all the time. Now get off my thread.

All of my models are made to work in MBII mainly... But SP files can be made. Not for Sweg tho...

People like you are why I wont release downloads.

I don't think Mini's comment was really meant to offend you, just him correcting you and then making a general statement, which is true all around. Everyone starts somewhere, and recently, it's been more or less with Kitbashing, and I think that's more or less because of a surge of activity in the modding community.

No need to get offended and attack him.

To others: Leave him alone. If you have personally had your model stolen by him (or know of others who have had theirs stolen) in this thread, then you can confront him via private message or talk to the staff. Otherwise, stop instigating. I don't care about MB2 drama, it doesn't belong here.

To T R I S T A N: Calling people morons, filth and anything else isn't helping. Don't reply to negative comments. Your thread is going to get locked if half of your comments in it are rude words towards other people.

To all: Keep it civil.

This is just a Kitbash, I really loved Punishers Luke head on this TFU Ported Hoth Pilot Suit, I just made it because I knew how, Punisher is free to claim it. I don't care for publicity I just want to create cool models and share them with the Jedi Academy community.

ace4av.jpg

dcxkz.jpg

2exrcrp.jpg

Liam likes this

Been there, done that. My version has all Luke different heads, each head with its appropriate helmet (size), and outfit colors to choose from. Plus the body belongs to @@Seven (and those shaders look terrible).

vQuwq2E.jpg

This was actually meant as a compliment of sorts. (I didn't know you'd already made a Hoth Pilot Luke pack...) 

No need to be so hostile, this was made this morning. Before I had applied shaders... Thought I would share a bit of progress, but seeing as its already been done I wont bother worrying about completing it.

Been there, done that. My version has all Luke different heads, each head with its appropriate helmet (size), and outfit colors to choose from. Plus the body belongs to @@Seven (and those shaders look terrible).

vQuwq2E.jpg

DT/Toshi head still the best for me :D