Rogue One: A Jedi Knight Story

I suddenly found several fan-made trailers for a mix of Rogue One / Dark Forces / Jedi Knight. In some cases it looks really cool. I mean, not a bad move to remember the true story of the Death Star plans. ;)

And you all might be already familiar with the Unreal Engine Jedi Outcast Movie, which has its own thread here on forums, but still there is one trailer related to it as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I suddenly found several fan-made trailers for a mix of Rogue One / Dark Forces / Jedi Knight. In some cases it looks really cool. I mean, not a bad move to remember the true story of the Death Star plans. ;)

And you all might be already familiar with the Unreal Engine Jedi Outcast Movie, which has its own thread here on forums, but still there is one trailer related to it as well.

Check this out, @@Cerez.

Cerez likes this

"I'm no Jedi. But you want a worthy adversary... I'll give you a worthy adversary!" <3

Love the 3rd and 4th ones. The ending theme of the 4th is brilliant -- IMHO that's what Rogue One should have been. (Brave, beaten individual vs. a greater power. The message: you don't need to be a superhero, you don't even need to be flawless to be strong.)

NumberWan and General Howard like this