Delta-573's Machinimas

Thank you very much! Subtitles are now available. In germany, we have some awsome audiobooks with the orginal german voices from the Star Wars movies, but sadly until now, nobody has ever make entire movie with that audio.

ah, so the audio is spliced? its pretty seamless so as long as you don't have to force your custom narrative around it that's not a bad direction to go in.

having the original VOs for the German dubs read the audiobooks must be surreal, I imagine it'd be like hearing the actual James Earl Jones in one of the EU audiobooks like Lords of the Sith.

This looks good, the voices definitely add a ton. 

Have you considered making the characters' mouths open while they talk? As in while you're recording the clips in-game, you make the players use sound effects and in editing you delete the sounds and use the right voices instead. 

Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to it.

The Movie now will be without Mouthmoving. But maybe after the movie is finish, some one around here could it explain to me. xD

There's nothing you can do for that except rig the models to have lip movement. Which most don't have it.

• 3 weeks later...

leave a message in this threat.

Threat? Whhahaat?! 

Anyway, I'd be interesting in doing some voice acting, so if you could send me the sentences I could try, but I'm not saying I'll give the sound to you as I might completely fail xD

• 1 month later...

I'm not dead. This is, what I got.

Wow, that was fantastic. Good voice-acting (who is that Darth Vader? He was perfect!), slick camerawork (I'm curious how you accomplished some of those smooth panning shots with JKA) and a solid story that genuinely made me go 'Aww, damn' when it hit the end. I want to see more!

Wow, that was fantastic. Good voice-acting (who is that Darth Vader? He was perfect!), slick camerawork (I'm curious how you accomplished some of those smooth panning shots with JKA) and a solid story that genuinely made me go 'Aww, damn' when it hit the end. I want to see more!

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoy it!

I must say, compared to my machinimas, you've got me beat. However, this also could be inspiring to me too. Well done. ^_^

I dont think, it is a contest. But thank you very much! :D

You're machimias keep getting better and better, keep up the good work :D

Thanks, mate! :D

The only bad part was that the video ended. Awesome job, the acting is top notch, the rodian voice was perfect, it works even better than what they did in the Clone Wars. I can't wait for the next episode.

I work on the script. I hope to get you the next episode soon. :)

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I'm not dead. This is, what I got.

Very nice job, great voice acting by Vader and the main character! The only thing I didn't like was the time transition frames. They take too much precious time and disconnect the viewer from the story, you don't need the whole screen to tell you what year it is. I like the Rogue One way of doing this, by adding the time and location in a corner of the shot.