Map I can't remember

Hey y'all, I was a longtime JKA player.  I participated on Legacy RP for many years, and I was recently going through a nostalgia trip and decided to boot up JKA again.  However, I was kind of wanting to play on some of my favorite old maps.  Alas I cannot remember the mod names. So I was hoping the good Jedi Knight community can help me out.

I think it was two maps, but it may of been one.

Map 1: was a large map, I think you started in a space destroyer and had the option to fly to another city map.

Map 2: I can't really remember much about this one, but, I think you started in a temple sort of place and could teleport to a wild west looking area with a general store and saloon and etc.

I can't remember much, I was pretty young and it's probably been a good 5 years.  Any help would be very much appreciated, if any of these ring a bell let me know.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks !

But I have it for years on old computers :P

Still one of my favourites, with Atlantica and MidgarV3.

But I think the map I prefer the most is something completly different. It is called Yavin Twilight, for JKII. Love the atmosphere.

Smoo likes this

Thanks !

But I have it for years on old computers :P

Still one of my favourites, with Atlantica and MidgarV3.

But I think the map I prefer the most is something completly different. It is called Yavin Twilight, for JKII. Love the atmosphere.

loved midgarv3, use to join in a final fantasy rp server lol

RJA likes this