rip jeditracker... alternatives?

So jeditracker.com is down done and ended, japlus's old tracker is long gone too. Whats left besides gametraker? Has anyone from jkhub built a new one in the last year or so?

cheers

EDIT: just saw the other post saying it'd be back soon >.< and it doesnt look like theres any button for me to delete this

• 1 month later...

Posting here because this thread keeps showing up near the top of Google's results.

ParaTracker by itself is active and released. My personal website and Parabolic's JA server are both hosted on the same web server, so ParaTracker is not going anywhere any time soon. It is still in active development, and many more games are planned to be supported.

http://paratracker.dogi.us/

Smoo likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

JediTracker was a free server tracker for Jedi Academy and several other games. You could give it the IP address and port of your server, and it would give you some HTML code to put on your website that would showcase your game.

Many trackers over the years have come and gone, and every single for-profit tracker I've seen has failed, except for GameTracker. What's worse, the code is never open-sourced for them, to my knowledge. ParaTracker aims to fix both of these problems, by being both free and 100% open source.

Smoo and the_raven like this