Rishi Moon Outpost

The Rishi Moon Outpost appeared in the Season One Clone Wars episode "Rookies". A relatively small facility, with a landing pad, a small corridor and stairs, and a central control room with some other small storage rooms about. Considering there's not that many Clone Wars maps, especially ones based on the TV show, it'd be great to see it made in Jedi Academy.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rishi_Station

The Rishi Moon Outpost appeared in the Season One Clone Wars episode "Rookies". A relatively small facility, with a landing pad, a small corridor and stairs, and a central control room with some other small storage rooms about. Considering there's not that many Clone Wars maps, especially ones based on the TV show, it'd be great to see it made in Jedi Academy.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rishi_Station

I remember trying my hand at that, a long time ago. From what I remember there is a huge f***-up in terms of design: first the windows are shown from the control room to the outside of the base, on the landing pad, and right after it the droids break in, the window well above the door, enter the corridor and it ends up right in the control room, just below the window. It basically needs a corridor that can't physically fit or match with the other scenes.

shot0192.jpg

I remember trying my hand at that, a long time ago. From what I remember there is a huge f***-up in terms of design: first the windows are shown from the control room to the outside of the base, on the landing pad, and right after it the droids break in, the window well above the door, enter the corridor and it ends up right in the control room, just below the window. It basically needs a corridor that can't physically fit or match with the other scenes.

Dude this map is badass! I'd love it if you would finish it, might even lead to a little TCW mod, if I can get any scripters or pique any interest.

shot0192.jpg

It is like a sketch of a map but atmoshpere is SO FREAKING AMAZING