37 members have voted

1. 1. Models

• Chirrut Îmwe
    • Hera Syndulla
    • Baze Malbus
    • Zeb Orrelios
    • Han Solo
    • Other

Maybe some lesser known characters from the old EU?

Personally, I never got into those two asparagus-headed Jedi babes: they came out of nowhere, just to have (was it) Fives(?) shoot one of them in a fit of "neural chip malfunction", and we're supposed to care about them? Sorry, it don't work that way.

Jyn, Zeb, the R1 troopers, and Shaak-Ti were already made at different points, by different modders, in different shapes.

Guys my intention was to ask @@Scerendo if he still accepts requests here. Not to start another spam fest of requests. Cool down.

Hey there, I don't necessarily take requests, but it is always useful to know what characters people would like to see, I do glance through the rewuest forum now and then, to see what people are interested in :)

For example:

Imperial patrol trooper

Is something I might be looking into doing at some point, since I already made the body mesh for the shore/tank trooper.

There's a few things I've done for the Moviebattles II mod that will be released soon, but other than that I am afraid I am not actively working on anything new at this moment, due to lack of time.

I appreciate the replies and interest from everyone though :)

Edit: Posting from mobile so apologies for the weird format !

• 9 months later...