37 members have voted

1. 1. Models

• Chirrut Îmwe
    • Hera Syndulla
    • Baze Malbus
    • Zeb Orrelios
    • Han Solo
    • Other

Hey guys, just posting this here as I want to start a new player model since I've got some free time, but I am at a complete loss of ideas - so could use some suggestions.

A few of you guys have already made some suggestions to me, but I've added a poll to make things a bit easier, feel free to post any other characters you might like to see.

Seven, therfiles and Daedra like this

Hey guys, just posting this here as I want to start a new player model since I've got some free time, but I am at a complete loss of ideas - so could use some suggestions.

A few of you guys have already made some suggestions to me, but I've added a poll to make things a bit easier, feel free to post any other characters you might like to see.

Shaak Ti from The Force Unleashed and all variations of her!

The idea of seeing Zeb in-game would be amazing. So far no game has covered him, so we can't even steal some sort of conversion.

I believe Jeff has a model for him in his thread that is converted from the Pinball FX game.

We've got 3 TFA characters from our dear Scerendo, time for some Rogue One characters. I would like to see a proper Jyn Erso model for JKA, with Cassian if enough free time for 2 characters.

Jyn and Cassian have pretty good assets available via Force Arena. I believe there are folks already working on these, for what it may be worth.

Teancum likes this

Bit of a longshot, but I'd love to see someone tackle these Jedi:

TipleeTiplar.jpg

Tiplee and Tiplar, Jedi sisters from the Clone Wars-era. Very unique and interesting-looking design, might be something a little out of the norm for you to sink your creative teeth into?

I second this motion. I thought I was the only one to think about these girls (I had plans for a possible future project where I would need them), and they would be the first mikkian characters in JA if I'm not mistaken.

https://jkhub.org/topic/8910-the-canceled-maul-game-characters/

Anything from this thread, personally I adore Nexus Wan and Darth Nix. 

But I think we suffer from a lack of helmeted characters that aren't clones, soldiers or previously established characters. 

My little brother hates Jaden Korr, but he likes Academy's SP and he finds it easier to identify with helmeted characters so maybe;

thomas-a-szakolczay-bountyhunter-sketchs

A from here.

Or C from here; 

darth_maul_2.jpg

Or even a combination of both.

Noodle and the_raven like this

Bit of a longshot, but I'd love to see someone tackle these Jedi:

TipleeTiplar.jpg

Tiplee and Tiplar, Jedi sisters from the Clone Wars-era. Very unique and interesting-looking design, might be something a little out of the norm for you to sink your creative teeth into?

This ^^^^

ZanderNao likes this

Thanks for replies everyone. Since DT is working on a Han Solo model himself, I will most likely not be doing that.

However I will try my hand at the Tiplar Twins, though a bit worried about the green one's head tentacles.

After that, I'll see about doing something from Rogue One

Freakin' awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with. 

tumblr_inline_o0c9zpODmc1rhkl0p_500.gif

Noodle, Seven, swegmaster and 5 others like this
  • 1 year later...