I Got False Banned Pls Help

So i just joined the server and i was a jedi youngling then this admin told me to change my saber and i tried to respond thru voice and i didnt realize that my mic was messed up and i was trying to speak but i noticed my mic was not picking up like 3 hours later and im very sorry i didnt realize at first [ and on my ban it says rdm which i didnt kill one person ] i would love if u unbanned me because i like this server allot and i fixed my mic pls ;_;

So i just joined the server and i was a jedi youngling then this admin told me to change my saber and i tried to respond thru voice and i didnt realize that my mic was messed up and i was trying to speak but i noticed my mic was not picking up like 3 hours later and im very sorry i didnt realize at first [ and on my ban it says rdm which i didnt kill one person ] i would love if u unbanned me because i like this server allot and i fixed my mic pls ;_;

we most likely can't help you with an issue on a random server that's unaffiliated with the JKHub community.

there's no base voice chat in JKA either, in-game you can only communicate via messages.