Rogue One Reshoots

I hate how everyone keeps referring to Rogue One as a dark film. A dark movie is one that has beloved characters that you really get to know and like die, or suffer a horrible fate, and make you feel sorrow for their loss. Rogue One was NOT a dark movie -- it did not deliver enough to make me care about its characters. It was a numb movie -- making me feel nothing lasting at all.

It was a bad film, not a dark film. From now on, every time someone says "dark film" surrounding Rogue One, I will interpret it as a commercial way of saying "bad film".

While this production process is not surprising and has been known to produce some outstanding works (see Miyazaki and the work of Studio Ghibli), Rogue One didn't deliver, and it downright pisses me off how they planned to deliberately deceive the audience even at the first stages of the trailer shot and released. It just serves to hint at how awful the thinking behind the making of this movie has been (i.e. "We're making this movie for Star Wars suckers, trying to maximally cash in on their gullability, guys. Don't even think you're making a quality picture! Just pretend it's real.").

Bah!!! This movie is not worth me wasting my time typing this, anyway...

I hate how everyone keeps referring to Rogue One as a dark film. A dark movie is one that has beloved characters that you really get to know and like die, or suffer a horrible fate, and make you feel sorrow for their loss. Rogue One was NOT a dark movie -- it did not deliver enough to make me care about its characters. It was a numb movie -- making me feel nothing lasting at all.

It was a bad film, not a dark film. From now on, every time someone says "dark film" surrounding Rogue One, I will interpret it as a commercial way of saying "bad film".

While this production process is not surprising and has been known to produce some outstanding works (see Miyazaki and the work of Studio Ghibli), Rogue One didn't deliver, and it downright pisses me off how they planned to deliberately deceive the audience even at the first stages of the trailer shot and released. It just serves to hint at how awful the thinking behind the making of this movie has been (i.e. "We're making this movie for Star Wars suckers, trying to maximally cash in on their gullability, guys. Don't even think you're making a quality picture! Just pretend it's real.").

Bah!!! This movie is not worth me wasting my time typing this, anyway...

No, nobody's going to listen to your incessant and unnecessary negativity.  

Which is genuinely all you've posted in regards to Rogue One; I'd advise a different approach.