Arcann And Thexan

Russian site?- No-oo, mate, unfortunatly we lack modders, modelers/porters in particular)

So wonder what you mean actually?

There's just three Starkiller full-body ports so far: hoth outfit, veteran old Galen and white robed version by some Peneke family member from their new pack.

Russian site?- No-oo, mate, unfortunatly we lack modders, modelers/porters in particular)

So wonder what you mean actually?

There's just three Starkiller full-body ports so far: hoth outfit, veteran old Galen and white robed version by some Peneke family member from their new pack.

I mean the models are there (in obj format), they need to be ported (to JKA glm format). I tried myself but only got a lot of frustrations and disappointments.

Also, if you mean the "Jedi Adventure Robe" version, I am not sure who the original creator o but is been out for a while (https://jkhub.org/files/file/2876-galen-marek-jedi-adventure-robes/) and is not fully ported. This is how the model would look:

YZsaLY2.png

I mean the models are there (in obj format), they need to be ported (to JKA glm format). I tried myself but only got a lot of frustrations and disappointments.

Also, if you mean the "Jedi Adventure Robe" version, I am not sure who the original creator o but is been out for a while (https://jkhub.org/files/file/2876-galen-marek-jedi-adventure-robes/) and is not fully ported. This is how the model would look:

YZsaLY2.png

We already ported that model, double check the files, the hands need some tweaks tho.

The Punisher likes this

We already ported that model, double check the files, the hands need some tweaks tho.

There are a lot models that would be great, though some are tricky to convert. However as i posted in Jeff's thread the Cybernetic Reconstruction Starkiller model would be my highest priority request, for various reasons. It would complete the Dark Side Starkiller roster aswell since we already got:

Sith Stalker (Darth Shiftee)

Desert Survival Gear (Lizfizz)

Lord Starkiller (Lt.claim i think)

Dark Apprentice (Xeby)

Jedi Hunter (The Punisher)

Sith Assassin (The Punisher)

Punisher is right though, the russian site has many cool models that would make great additions.

Penekowski likes this

Thanks. For sure will check again ASAP!

Edit:

You are right, my bad. I might have confused the "Training" outfit. I love it!. I really, really appreciate it! Would have been even better if it included the entire (shirt) neck so we could add a version without hood (we can just add the full head we already have), but love it none the less.

r90uEtr.jpg

Edit #2:

Oh, well...

6tSmbYp.jpg

"hood down" still need some fixing but was all the time I have today.

There are a lot models that would be great, though some are tricky to convert. However as i posted in Jeff's thread the Cybernetic Reconstruction Starkiller model would be my highest priority request, for various reasons. It would complete the Dark Side Starkiller roster aswell since we already got:

Sith Stalker (Darth Shiftee)

Desert Survival Gear (Lizfizz)

Lord Starkiller (Lt.claim i think)

Dark Apprentice (Xeby)

Jedi Hunter (The Punisher)

Sith Assassin (The Punisher)

Punisher is right though, the russian site has many cool models that would make great additions.

I would like to see the actual Jedi Hunter and Sith Assasin...

:)

Me too, though Jedi Hunter is difficult. Some people have the model but won't share it for whatever reason.

What about these?

1457129022_starkiller-uber-evil_1.jpg

1457563649_ultimate-good_1.jpg

1457128926_starkiller-sith-assassin_1.jp

Not sure if we should make a separate tread....I think we are hijacking this tread. Anyway, personally, since I am a SP kind of person, I would like to see:

Hero Armor

1453241387_starkiller-hero_1.jpg

Jedi Adventure Outfit...already provided in Peneke's pack.

Dreamer

1453241259_starkiller-dreamer_1.jpg

Sith Assasin

1457128926_starkiller-sith-assassin_1.jp

"Training"

1457128974_starkiller-training_1.jpg

Kashyyyk

1456266494_starkiller-kasyyk_1.jpg

"Cloud City" (Bounty Hunter)

1454970835_cloud-city_1.jpg

"Aviator" (Tie Pilot outfit)

1453071265_starkiller-aviator_1.jpg

Raxus Act 1

1457128884_starkiller-raxus-act_1.jpg

"Experimental" (Clone)

1453241300_starkiller-experimental_1.jpg

Raxus Act 2

1457128837_starkiller-raxus-act-2_1.jpg

Arena

1453071223_starkiller-armor-arena_1.jpg

I would use each one in different missions (i.e. Raxus act 1 for Tatooine droid rescue, "Industrial" or "Raxus Act 2" and "Tie Pilot" versions for Imperial base missions, etc.). I would also use the Sith Assain version with regular "human head" textures for the "Tomb" missions.

General Howard likes this

Looks very cool :)

Thanks. But all the credit goes to Peneke's Team and @@Jeff for the light saber hilt and original Arcann model. I am just having fun adding SP support for regular (non-MovieBattles) JKA. The "resurgent" version (left side, second screenshot) only includes the texture for the "extended mask" "painted" over the "bald head", but who cares, it looks awesome!