Apparently I'm a noob...

I guess good sportsmanship is frowned upon for those who have an aggressive ego that think they are "above all" lol I just shake my head and carry on with the fun I have online. This online behavior isn't new to me either I know it happens in other games, this behavior just seems to be growing though in JKA online. I'm going to guess you guys deal with this every time you jump in a server as well?

I guess good sportsmanship is frowned upon for those who have an aggressive ego that think they are "above all" lol I just shake my head and carry on with the fun I have online. This online behavior isn't new to me either I know it happens in other games, this behavior just seems to be growing though in JKA online. I'm going to guess you guys deal with this every time you jump in a server as well?

Which server are you on?

I never take a screen shot in JKA for some reason lol I always just grab my phone for some reason. Also I'm not trying to show I'm not bad at this game with my scores, just trying to show the difference between my scores and the ones who call me a noob scores lol this whole post was just for you guys to get a kick out of the players I deal with in servers lol