I need to recrute a coder to a SP CAMPAIGN MOD

hello folks !

While I'm working on a mod called Epic Challenge Mod III, I am already thinking about the fourth one.

I have a precise idea of what I'm gonna do, and it gonna be REALLY different than the other ones.

That's why I am creating this subject, I need to recrute a coder, who can add some things to the SP Game.

Basically, all the things will be like:

- Adding new saber colors

- Adding new weapons (I already have the .glm files)

- Adding new force powers

i provide sounds, gfx and models but definitly can't deal with the code at the moment.

The question: Is someone interested ? ^^

It would be really nice to share my work with another person. :)

Thanks for reading me.

Okay,

Basically, the mod will allow the player to play in differents times of Star Wars. 

- Old Republic Era: What I need here is 3 new saber colors: red, blue, green, and weapons like the battledroid gun from Episode I.

- Clone Wars: 3 new saber colors: blue, green and purple, and the clone rifle.

- Empire Times and Jedi Purge: 3 new saber colors: white, green and red, and the Old Trilogy blaster.

- First Order Times: 3 new saber colors: Red, blue and green, and the first order blaster and the force power of Kylo Ren, which freeze the ennemies (and maybe blaster shots if possible but this one is a dream).

The idea is to feel the era in any level without difficulties. So I just need to add those parameters. I will give to the coder who will help me the gfx, sounds and glm.

Also, a modification which allows the player to see the levelshot fit the entire screen during loading (as in JO).

I created this subject really early, because I not already released Epic Challenge Mod III, but in the latest parts.

:P