Turns out, I have a bunch of JKA and KOTOR 1&2 mods backed up!

So I was cleaning out my shelves, and decided to throw away some old stuff. I came to the stack of old disks (most of which were scratched and\ or cracked btw) and figured I'd check 'em out one last time before saying good-bye. It was a tedious job, took me several hours to look through all of them (and I didn't even do that!), but imagine my excitement when I found several JKA and KOTOR mods backed up on one of them! And you can't even find some of those anywhere anymore since Lucasfiles and JKFilePlanet went down...

So I was wondering where I could upload them so everyone could have access. I figure it'd be the right thing to do even without the authors' permissions (since they never answer my e-mails anyway), because some of these files could be lost forever otherwise (though not all of them, some are actually available here). I could upload them here and have the admins sort them out as "community files" or whatnot; or I could upload them to megafiles, or some such site, in one big archive and post a link somewhere.

And thoughts? :huh:

Here's a list of files that I have:

JKA:

• 5AMURA1 Rogue Jedi by Evan Clover - adds 6 spawnable free-teamed jedi. Npc support, don't remember if also available as bots.
  • 5AMURA1_stances by Evan Clover - changes the saber stances to more samurai-like ones, as well as some acrobatics and taunts.
  • Ajunta Pall by CaptainSkye - a reskin\ remake of Marka Ragnos' reskin of a JK2 reborn, I guess; comes with a custom shader made by Nobody, has new sounds, bot, npc, team colors, and icons.
  • anakinjsf_11 by Zymotico and Neo_knight - adds Anakin's jedi starfighter from the 2003 Clone Wars series. Version 1.1
  • AnakinSkyalker_JKA by (unknown, no readme included) - methinks it's an Anakin skin for MP, has team colors.
  • blueweps by Mr. Ifafudafi - turns blaster bolts blue.
  • burning_hand_pack by {THC}ShovelHead - replaces saber hilts with a fiery orb around the character's hand.
  • citerne by darl-san and N.E.U.R.E.X industrie - duel map, you're inside a big water tank; has bot support and some kind of breakable wall.
  • Classic_sabers by Khaliban - adds the classic trilogy lighsabers to MP, I guess.
  • darkhfemale by Rebis - reskins a head, a torso, and one pair of pants for jedi_hf, selectable in character creation.
  • DarkSideRosh by goldofthegods2 - (re)imagining of a dark sided Rosh; has team colors, bot support, npc support.
  • Demonhilt by abizaga - adds(?) a new Guardian hilt, but with three blades, a new stance, and high defence (as written in the readme, I think the file has already been reuploaded by someone before I even downloaded it back in the day).
  • dreamlandmap by HawkDesigns - a rat type map on a giant bed; has a whacky color scheme and rancor(s) under the bed. Version 1.0
  • dubya by Zereul - a reskin of Morgan Katarn to look like G. W. Bush (one of them at least, most likely junior); has no new sounds, but has bot support.
  • duel_megacity2 by Thrawn - a map of the final duel between Neo and Agent Smith; has new sounds, edited shaders and textures. Version 2
  • ee-3 by Pahricida and ACiDuS - replaces either the E-11 or the Wookiee Bowcaster with Boba Fett's iconic blaster. Has been released along with Movie Battles II.
  • Erschreckenderplatz by Thrawn42689 - a dungeon-like map, for FFA\ TFFA, I think; has new sounds and objects, but no bot support (author claims he couldn't add botroutes for some strange reason).
  • exarkun by broken_hope and Kevin Coyle - an Exar Kun skin for MP; has new model but no bot or team support.
  • exarkun_staffhilt by broken_hope and Sish_Sadeet - replaces the Guardian hilt with Exar Kun's staff hilt.
  • ffa_dark by lukeskywalker1, RptheHotrod, and EclpisehAlo - adds a FFA\TFFA (if I'm not mistaking) graveyard-type map; has an npc in MP.
  • ffxeps by Inyri Forge and graves - adds six new swords, and replaces the three explosive weapons (mine, detpack, grenade), all inspired by Final Fantasy X; useable in SP also.
  • Fire_Blades by {THC}Shovelhead - turns the saber blade into an animated flame, the glow can be removed with an additional file included in the archive; author suggests using his burning_hand_pack in tandem with this for most immersive results.
  • flagchange_nirvanaandsy by qwertysoup - a reskin of the CTF flags to add Nirvana (red) and Sonic Youth (blue) logos to them.
  • George_Lucas_2 by Romulus - reskin of Morgan Katarn; has new textures, new sounds, bot and team support; also works with JK2. Version 2
  • Grievous4_MLZ_v3 by igyman - a MP fix for MLZ's General Grievous; has new sounds, four sabers, npc and bot support, and now - the sabers are of the correct colors. Version 3
  • Griev-TroopV3 by JAMMM&S - apparently some sort of a reskin of [sJO]Grievous' General Grievous. Also included are some B1 Battledroid reskins, a JKA Assassin droid (the ones from the Coruscant mission) reskin, and something called a Sith Beast (maybe someone's personal reskin of the Halo aliens, I don't know) - authors credited in the readme, kinda, and there' custom sounds available for each skin. All to be used in MP. Version 3
  • guns by several authors (all listed in the readmes) - a pack of real guns to replace the Star Wars guns (not all of them); included are custom models, textures, sounds, and if I remember correctly - bullets to replace blaster bolts.
  • hf_legs by AdrenaChrome - adds a slightly modified (according to the author) version of the Zabrak naked legs to human female.
  • hothclothes by Darth Angelus - makes Hoth clothes available to choose in character creation.
  • Imperial_Warehouse_Night_Raid by Orbitius - adds a new siege map with new textures, music, shaders, and skins(?); team and class support included.
  • InvisibleMan by IG-64 - an invisible (or maybe transparent?) skin for MP, can also be used via console in SP; has team support but no custom sounds or bots.
  • iron_man by phonok - adds two Iron Man skins (one with open helmet); has bot, npc, team colors; also added is a force lightning replacement, and something called Blades_Of_Fury (a weapon).
  • JA_Female_Zabrak_Startup by leXX - pretty self-explanatory, replaces the startup screen with a styled one that has a jedi_zf.
  • ja_model_tools by Raven Software.
  • Jabba Slave Leia by StingRay - a pack of four Princess Leia skins (slave, white dress, Endor dress, and ceremonial dress); has bot and team support, custom sounds, but no LODs.
  • JABonusMaps by Raven Software - the six bonus MP maps from RavenSoft.
  • SexyJan by (unknown, no readme included) - a Jan called Dia in flower underwear; has team and bot support.
  • jedi_natalie by [JC]Ziechel - a custom skin of the jedi_tf to make her human; custom outfit but no new sounds or team support.
  • jedihfexpansion by Amidala - adds several new skins options to jedi_hf, has SP, MP, bot, and team support.
  • JiB by Killrah - a new black robe\ tunic for jedi_hm and new taunt sounds.
  • JKA_Duel_Omens by Aeon and Zuiun - a factory-type duel\ powerduel map, does not have bot support.
  • kaberna_HUD_v2.0
  • KC_Anakin_JA
  • Kensai_JA_Hilts
  • kotor_armor_3_and_update
  • ksk_darth_malak
  • Mandoloriansfnlxx
  • Matt-Liellsjack_sparrowV2
  • maul_race
  • mccarea51
  • melee_all
  • mistress_avi
  • ModSect_skin01
  • More_Hilts1_5
  • New_SaberColors
  • NewForceHeal
  • NewLightningEffects
  • NR_Division_v1
  • nun
  • ojp_basic_003
  • onobis_funhouse
  • PackNPCs
  • Pilar
  • poklos_centurions
  • Prequel_Jedi_hm
  • Prequel_saberBldsClrs
  • PrequelJedi_Pak
  • rebelship
  • RoNin
  • saber_samurai
  • SaberFileEditorEnglish
  • SaberFileEditorGerman
  • Selenia
  • SexyJan
  • Sith choas dimention
  • sith_females
  • Sith_Hilt
  • SJC_FalconOVR
  • SL Mod
  • SL_Punisher1.0
  • swoopfun
  • SymbioteSpidey
  • tavio_extreme_makeover
  • tf_Aayla
  • TiLek_Tints
  • UliQD_hilt
  • Ultimate Saber Mod
  • WBA-Swords

KOTOR 1:

• A Galaxy of Shapers by jck87 - adds npcs and a console that allow you to change appearance.
  • Bastila and FRevan, the untold love story by Master Kavar - makes romancing Bastila as femRevan possible.
  • Bastila's Revelation Robes by svцsh and ChAiNz.2da - adds several Bastila-type robes, some reveal skin.
  • Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard by MacLeodGR, Jae Onasi, and Darth333  - adds several Bastila-type robes with revealing skin, as well as npc's and a quest; described as a preface to Bastila's Revelation Robes.
  • Carth Force Mod by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - makes Carth into a potential Jedi.
  • Dark twi'lek female by LORD SPARTAN - retextures a twi'lek, or a human to look like a twi'lek, I'm not sure.
  • Darth Nemesis' lightsaber by illuzion69 - adds a new lightsaber.
  • Force Powers Feat Gain for KOTOR by Shem - changes the amount of points allocated at each level for force powers powers.
  • Furry Yoda by korean77777 - a rather bad, but somewhat cute retexture of Vandar.
  • Gimli Caderous (Reskin of Canderous) by korean77777 - a retexture of Canderous to look like Gimli, kinda.
  • Goodies (Small Texture Pack) by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - adds three new outfits: a torn gray robe, an suit of mercenary armor, and a checkered Starforge robe.
  • Juhani to Drow by Cheetah-Feathers - changes Juhani's appearance.
  • K1 Jedi Robes by DarthAlgebra - adds two new robes.
  • The Kotor Camera Angle's + Ebon Hawk distance Fix by Ancharos - changes the camera angles, also makes Ebon Hawk camera like in K2.
  • LB Waraxe Set by ChAiNz.2da - adds two(?) new axes.
  • Longsaber Crystal Pack by ChAiNz.2da - adds long-blade versions of the standard crystals without replacing the standards.
  • Obi's Episode IV hilt by USA:Hefe(I) - adds Obi-Wan's Ep4 saber.
  • PAtterned Jedi Robes by Silveredge9 - adds a number of robes with a nice pattern, each robe has its own color.
  • RC 1162's lightsaber by RC 1162 - adds a new lightsaber.
  • RedHawkeBoostrPack1a by RedHawke - adds items to different locations, and makes some other changes, I think.
  • Revans longsaber by ChAiNz.2da - adds a useable Malak lightsaber (with long blade) named after Revan.
  • Kamino Eugenics Chamber by RedHawke - adds a bacta tank to the Ebon Hawk that can be used to change the player's stats.
  • RedHawke's ORD Mandell mod by RedHawke - adds a new planet with a new quest (or two), and some new items.
  • Segan Wyndh Sabers by ChAiNz.2da - adds several new lightsabers with custom crystals.
  • Zombies (Sirat planet and Mission's arena) by Lit Ridl - adds a new zombie-infested planet, and allows access to some arena by talking to Mission.
  • Debonair Male PC Head by Cheetah-Feathers - adds a new male head in character creation.
  • Republic Clone Trooper Mod by PRIME, BNEEZY, XAVIER2, and LOCUTUS - adds useable phase 1 clonetrooper armors and DC- 15/ 17 (not sure which one) blaster; also has the option of replacing the Republic soldiers with clonetroopers (the clone armor and\ or helmet were created by JK moders, readme claims they were used with permission).
  • Revan Items by ChAiNz.2da - adds useable Revan items (robe, saber) that can be found in specific locations.
  • Segan Wyndh Armor by ChAiNz.2da - adds a new armor outfit.
  • Imperial Stormtrooper Mod by Prime, Bneezy, and Hapslash (the helmet) - adds useable stormtrooper armors and probably the E-11 (not sure though, don't remember) blaster; also has the option of replacing the Sith soldiers with stormtroopers.

KOTOR 2

• Bao-Dur's Charged Armor by ChAiNz.2da - adds an armor outfit for Bao-Dur because he can't use robes.
  • Corruption Robes by SithRevan - adds a new darkside robe.
  • Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium by MacLeodCorp, Jae Onasi, Darth InSidious, T7nowhere, Commas, Darth Moeller, and the LucasForums Community - adds new items, characters, and quests, revolving Bastila, as well as some changes to dialogs with characters and whatnot.
  • MOVIE STYLE JEDI ROBES by DARTHMOELLER - adds the Jedi robes of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and other movie Jedi.
  • Enlightment Robes by SithRevan - adds a new lightside robe.
  • Extra Starport Visas by EnderWiggin - cheat mod, adds a crate with extra starport visas to Onderon.
  • Jedi_Knight's Crystals by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - adds creatable crystals named after the Jedi and Sith from K2.
  • TSL Jedi & Sith Battle Helmets by DARTHMOELLER - adds two new 'hat' items.
  • kotor2trn7 by unknown (no readme) - a trainer, not sure if it even works anymore.
  • NPC Recruitable Dustil by Princess Artemis and Jiara - makes Dustil alive and recruitable, replaces one of the vanilla characters in your party (I think, he replaces G0-T0 or Mical).
  • Jay Shey Ceremonial Armor by IceAngel7 - adds a new pink\ purple colored robe-armor with a rose pattern.
  • SithRitualRobe by Airrazor - adds a new darkside robe (I think it's a master-type robe with runes one it, but I'm not sure).
  • Multi-Stim by ChAiNz.2da - adds a new stim.
  • Coruscant - Jedi Temple by unknown (author only gave a - now dead - link to their LucasForums profile) - adds a new planet with new npcs, and Jedi\ Sith goodies.
  • Movie Sabers Mod by J3d1W4rr10R - adds the lightsabers from the first 6 episodes of Star Wars.
  • Prequel Style Robes by Shem - adds 28 new robes, some are personalized for your party, others are reworked vanillas.
  • Sith Assassins - With Lightsabers by Shem - gives lightsabers to Sith Assassins (mostly on the Harbinger, but maybe to other places too)
  • The Cheat Armband by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - cheat mod, changes the Exile's armband to display all console commands.
  • Female Twi'lek Exile Appearance by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - adds a Twi'lek head to female character creation.
  • Visas Marr's Underwear Series by MacLeodCorp - makes it possible to change the Exile's underwear to one of the included variants; is claimed to be one of the oldest K2 mods out there.

K1 or K2:

• d3_sber_source - not even sure what this is.
  • Instant Death Lightsabers by trafford3devil - makes lightsabers overpowered. (readme says it's for K1, but I'm not sure)
  • SithAssassinSabre by Captain Subtext - adds three new darkside lightsabers.
  • Sith Mask Reskin by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - reskins the Sith Mask to give it a red hue.
  • MyCrystal by nando_cardoso2 - adds some custom crystal.
  • exar_kuns_darksaber by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) and T7nowhere - adds Exar Kun's double-bladed lightsaber.
  • Sith Amulet by unknown (author didn't name themself in the readme) - adds a new 'hat' item, the Sith Amulet.

Battlefront 2:

• SWBFExpansion1 by Daiko701 - alters the sides balance and weapons, I think.

Empire at War:

• eawmapeditor tool by unknown (has no readme) - self-explanatory.

Black name - no explicit information on redistribution has been given. Author may, or may not have permitted redistribution.

Red name - author explicitly forbade redistribution without thier consent.

Green name - author explicitly permitted redistribution.

Note: The list is not full (authors, permissions, and descriptions have all not been added - for JKA files), I'll finish it later! Right now, I need to sleep.  :wallbash:

milestails, Kuhe, Futuza and 1 other like this
  • 5 years later...