K-2SO Request

I'm surprised no one's ever done this one before, has anyone ever feel like porting a K-2SO model to Jedi Academy? In case you want to know, K-2SO was a tall security droid that once worked for the Imperials until when Cassian Andor reprogrammed him to stick more with the Rebel Alliance. Anyways, I haven't found any 3d models of K-2SO except there was a printable model which that won't do. Unless if a few JKA parts would do for K-2SO.

yhv46c0wotewpebxvxg6.jpg

ZanderNao and krkarr like this

@@KyleKatarn1995 -- You're in luck... K-2SO is included in the latest issue of 3D World magazine (Issue #216) as a texturing tutorial... I downloaded it from the magazine resource downloads here: www.bit.ly/vault-216-starwars

...however, the model file format is ZBrush (.ZTL), so you will need to find someone to convert it for you.

If it's a zbrush model it's likely not going to be game ready at all.

The Polycount will blow the roof.

eezstreet and Archangel35757 like this
  • 5 months later...

@@KyleKatarn1995 I would not use this Model for JKA at all.
ikslh1d.png

it's actually far too lowpoly to look good in JKA and the texture resolution is a joke at 256x256. Could fit into Empire at War though.

he'd also need a custom skeleton and custom animations as he doesn't fit the generic humanoid skeleton from JKA:
FsCNFq1.png

you could probably lengthen his torso while shortening his arms and legs to make him work, but that'd be a substantial change to his proportions and just wouldn't look right.