Noodle's WIP Zone

The heads look a bit to small. Other than that, looks great. Now we need more stormtrooper randomization ingame. ^^

Oh man, it might indeed be that DT's stormtrooper model is a bit bigger than the default model scale. I'm trying to do some "armor & clothes" customization for the human male and female models, so my goal is not to modify the head shape, but to adjust all armors/clothes to it if needed. 

Stoiss and LukeJM28 like this
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Sorry guys, didn't make it to the mandalorian contest. Still going to share some of the ideas I had and see if anybody guesses what they were supposed to be. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sexy Eweb and tusken raider dog?

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Yes! The turret from the first episode used to blast the door and the tusken dog

Good stuff!

I have interest in making some of the smaller scenes from the Mandalorian.    Would love to have the eweb available, might tempt me to make a Grogu rescue scenario map.

Do you think you will complete those models?

51 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I'm very interested in doing the turret eventually, just need better sources. I also want to do the new republic droid once I get clear well lit sources. 

I posted a few photos of the droid in the request section.  

I'll try to get more photos, it's challenging getting clear shots.

• 1 month later...

I know I haven't updated this thread in a long while, but I don't want people to think that I've been inactive. I wanted to share with you guys some of the stuff I've been doing.

Tholotian smuggler:

spacer.png

I was kindly requested if I could do a quick frankenstein model for the concept of a "male tholotian smuggler". Everything with the exception of the head was done with base JA model parts that were recolored or edited. The head is a mixture of Spanki's jedi customization model and Neomarz's Adi Gallia model. 

New republic security droid skeleton:

spacer.png

I have been working on a new skeleton for Zander's great New Republic Security droid. So far I've done a couple animations but there's still a lot of work to do. Shame I don't know how to share videos here 😄 

Cham Quickshot:

spacer.png

A couple years ago I played Star Wars Uprising in my tablet, where I created a character named Cham Quickshot, he was a yellow twi'lek that ended up turning into quite the bounty hunter. This is my attempt to recreate him in JKA. Everything in this model was created with base JA assets. The head is a mixture of the human male's face and the female twi'lek head. 

Modelling excercise:

spacer.png

A bit unrelated to JKA but this was one of the excercises I did to practice a bit my modelling skills. Never did the breasts or head because I'm a scrub. 

Vending machine:

spacer.png

Based on a Star Wars toy.

Eopie:

spacer.png

An unfinished model of a new Eopie. I had made much progress on it but it died with my previous hard drive. 

There's a lot more stuff I never finished or published, but I thought it'd be fun to share some of the stuff I've worked on. 

You already know your skeleton work is impressing me!

Cham really blows me a way for a lot of reasons. Your frankensteins are really sharp and refined, you can't see any janky seams. It looks so clean and polished. The textures on the clothes are really great!

I love vending machines and utilities! Not enough of them!

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

Hi! I made an account just to ask about Noodle's Female Trandoshan model and a problem I've been having with it.

I doubt anybody is really going to bother answering or helping out because this mod is a few years old but everything is worth trying at least once!

So, I tried putting this mod's pk3 file into JKA's 'Base' folder but when I get into the game and try changing the playermodel to it, it just won't work. I believe I've tried everything. Either the game has somehow been patched and the mod's files don't jive with the game itself anymore because the mod has aged or I'm just doing something wrong.

Any help would be very appreciated! I hope me posting here isn't a bother to anyone. Thank you!

Edited by FoolyDude
changing a single word. "thread" to "mod" to make more sense.
NumberWan and DarthValeria like this
4 hours ago, FoolyDude said:

spacer.png

Hi! I made an account just to ask about Noodle's Female Trandoshan model and a problem I've been having with it.

I doubt anybody is really going to bother answering or helping out because this mod is a few years old but everything is worth trying at least once!

So, I tried putting this mod's pk3 file into JKA's 'Base' folder but when I get into the game and try changing the playermodel to it, it just won't work. I believe I've tried everything. Either the game has somehow been patched and the mod's files don't jive with the game itself anymore because the mod has aged or I'm just doing something wrong.

Any help would be very appreciated! I hope me posting here isn't a bother to anyone. Thank you!

Why would it bother us? Anyone asking for help should get it. One thing is for certain, it's not about the game's "age" or any patch that could make many mods useless. No, the reason is that the playermodel has no NPC file. It can be easily made with the NPC tool or by modifying an existing one.

DarthValeria likes this
11 hours ago, FoolyDude said:

Since it doesn't have an NPC file, you can still make it work without knowing any modding. Noodle was kind enough to provide the model folder and skin names in his file page description so you can use those to follow this tutorial:

The model names are:

/model female_trando/scarf
/model female_trando/skirt
/model female_trando/tech

So if you follow the tutorial above knowing this info, an example of the command you'll want is this:

playermodel female_trando model_default model_default model_default

Or if you want one of the skins above you could replace the model_default with model_scarf or model_skirt, etc.

11 minutes ago, Circa said:

Since it doesn't have an NPC file, you can still make it work without knowing any modding. Noodle was kind enough to provide the model folder and skin names in his file page description so you can use those to follow this tutorial:

The model names are:

/model female_trando/scarf
/model female_trando/skirt
/model female_trando/tech

So if you follow the tutorial above knowing this info, an example of the command you'll want is this:

playermodel female_trando model_default model_default model_default

Or if you want one of the skins above you could replace the model_default with model_scarf or model_skirt, etc.

Wow! Modding JKA is a lot more involved than I thought! Thank you so much for explaining this to me and providing some help. I'll try it out as soon as I can.

Circa and ooeJack like this