Shitennou - Four Heavenly Kings Request

I've been waiting to request this one for a long time. In case you guys are wondering, in Sailor Moon, there were four of Queen Beryl's generals that are called the Shitennou (Four Heavenly Kings). When I first looked at those four, they remind me more of Imperial Officers. Kunzite would be the only Shitennou member to wear a cape much like Orson Krennic in Rogue One. I always thought that Zoisite reminds me of Hayden Christensen with a pony tail. I think this would be cool to use the Imperial Officer models and find the right hairstyles so they would look more Jedi Academy like. :)

dark_kingdom_generals_by_dark_elfa-d5c21

Oh come on guys! Think about this as a Star Wars and Sailor Moon Crossover! What if the Imperials would've joined with the Dark Kingdom? What if the Shitennou worked alongside with Imperial Officers? What if Queen Beryl's boyfriend was actually Darth Vader? And what if Queen Metalia is almost like Emperor Palpatine? We all would know for ourselves that the Sailor Guardians' "Aura Sense" is a lot more like a "disturbance in the force".

12993412_1059396664134004_58392249111194

Oh come on guys! Think about this as a Star Wars and Sailor Moon Crossover! What if the Imperials would've joined with the Dark Kingdom? What if the Shitennou worked alongside with Imperial Officers? What if Queen Beryl's boyfriend was actually Darth Vader? And what if Queen Metalia is almost like Emperor Palpatine? We all would know for ourselves that the Sailor Guardians' "Aura Sense" is a lot more like a "disturbance in the force".

12993412_1059396664134004_58392249111194

I'm aware of the fact that you are enjoying everything related to Japan (animes, movies and so on), and I fully respect that. But do you really think that this is something worth bumping a topic?

And it seems that nobody else seems to be interested at all.

Here's my advice, and I don't mean to be rude at all: Go on and create your own reskins. Seriously, I think you should start to create them on your own. The tools are already available, you just have to make use of them.

You could start to experiment a little bit by using an already existing model, like Galak Fyarr or the Imperial Officer. You might not get the best results at first, but it will get easier. Just try it and take your time.

And if you are not sure about how to get started or what programs to use, just ask anyone on JKHub.

Langerd, gree and JAWSFreelao like this