Star Wars: Darth Zax's Quest

Sorry Guys, I just haven't got the time to continue Gordon's Redemption with school and on my free time I mostly play on Swtor - the reason why I haven't uploaded in a week aswell - but I will try my best next weekend to make more progress.

Jeff likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The first Official Trailer for my upcoming 'The Bane Brothers' Machinima.

The Bane Brothers takes place right after the events of The Hooded Jedi where the Jedi are locked in a confrontation with Deamonus and his sons The Bane Brothers. This is the fight that changes the galaxy forever. Are you ready?

The Bane Brothers Full Movie coming soon.

DarthValeria likes this
1 hour ago, SweatyPalms said:

The first Official Trailer for my upcoming 'The Bane Brothers' Machinima.

The Bane Brothers takes place right after the events of The Hooded Jedi where the Jedi are locked in a confrontation with Deamonus and his sons The Bane Brothers. This is the fight that changes the galaxy forever. Are you ready?

The Bane Brothers Full Movie coming soon.

I cant wait to watch whole movie ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Star Wars Day Everyone! The wait is over. Ladies and Gentlemen I present you my biggest Machinima yet: Star Wars The Bane Brothers.

Arthor and DarthValeria like this
  • 2 months later...

The first Official Trailer for my upcoming 'The Witch's Familiar' Machinima.

The Witch's Familiar takes place only a day after the events of The Bane Brothers where the Jedi have been left scattered due to the destruction of the Jedi Academy. But hope remains for the galaxy as Luke Skywalker, accompanied by Mara Jade, sets out to create alliances in order to create an army to defeat Deamonus once and for all.

The Witch's Familiar release this August.

DarthValeria and ZelZel like this
  • 3 weeks later...