StarCraft Skinpack Request

Well I'm wondering if there's anyone out there that's good at skinning. I've always wanted to have skins from StarCraft in this game so my request is a big skinpack full of characters from the StarCraft universe and I have a list of all the characters that maybe be possible to be skinned.

Also I'd like to have the actual sounds from the characters please taunts, rolling and death noises.

1. Jim Raynor

2. General Duke

3. Arcturus Mengsk

4. Sarah Kerrigan

5. Kerrigan the Queen of Blades

6. Tassadar

7. Zeratul

8. Aldaris

9. Fenix (Zealot

10. Fenix (Dragoon)

11. Artanis

12. Rassagal

13. Alexi Stukov

14. Gerard DuGalle

15. Samir Duran

16. Tychus Findlay

17. Matt Horner

18. Rory Swann

19. Graven Hill

20. Egon Stetmann

21. Milo Kachinsky

22. Ariel Hanson

23. Gabriel Tosh

24. Horace Warfield

25. Valerian Mengsk

26. Nova

I doubt some of those would be very easy to "skin" on to a lot of the existing models or do quite well without a new model (Raynor, Warfield, and Tychus could all be done on one Marine model. although rigging Rassagal, Tassadar, Zeratul, Queen of Blades, etc will be interesting)

Oh, and you should post references. I'm not totally up to date on my Starcraft knowledge I think (Kachinsky is the merc vendor I think, but who is Graven Hill again? I forget) and I know some people aren't as well versed in Starcraft as I am. Not to say that I wouldn't want to see SC models though (pff. SC > ME imo, both in gameplay and in lesser respects the story)