Well...

afi

Not sure how to begin with this...

I really hoped that jkhub would become some kind of central place for all JKA players but instead it became just another modding-page, kinda as a jk3files-replacement. The whole staff only consists of modders, all interviews are about mods or mappers. I hoped this page would become something what jediknigh3.de used to be for the German community.

Also after people claimed that they have hundreds of people in their clans and telling how small the competitve side of this game is compared to the "social side" I was kinda expecting more people to register here.

I don't want to make everything bad... It's just that I realised I was hoping for something, that is most likely not going to happen.

Not sure how to begin with this...

I really hoped that jkhub would become some kind of central place for all JKA players but instead it became just another modding-page, kinda as a jk3files-replacement. The whole staff only consists of modders, all interviews are about mods or mappers. I hoped this page would become something what jediknigh3.de used to be for the German community.

Also after people claimed that they have hundreds of people in their clans and telling how small the competitve side of this game is compared to the "social side" I was kinda expecting more people to register here.

I don't want to make everything bad... It's just that I realised I was hoping for something, that is most likely not going to happen.

To be fair, we are what, a month old? These things don't tend to happen over night.

I'm not sure how old JKfiles is exactly but I have to agree with MUG on this one. I know I'm only a member and have nothing to do with the crew workin' this site but it's still very early days. Give it some time mate, so much work has gone into this place and it's a far greater improvement than JKfiles (In my opinion), I suspect things will pick up in due time. ;)

I will see what I can do about advertising, personally. If clans get in to support the place, links will eventually spread.

The only other thing I could think of would be rather rude but...Advertise on JKfiles? :unsure:

Nevermind....Bad idea, right ?

I'm a modder and I enjoy this page, I would just like to see some variety...

Why not host an own cup or make some news about e-sport (there were recently big cups on ESL (even with livestream) and MBIItour and I bet not many here did know it) or make an interview with a good player (like one from mb2, ctf or esl) from time to time.