JKA - your videos

• 2 weeks later...

Allow me to leave feedback. It's not bad, but the videos are a bit short. Grammar with the subtitles is SPOT ON, and that helps with the immersion. Ever thought of getting into Machinima?

I've thought of getting into it but I'm not sure atm, I guess my series Technically is but then again not really :D I'm not sure what to do to make the videos longer as I'll upload any episode every day apart from weekends, any Ideas? space battles maybe?

I've thought of getting into it but I'm not sure atm, I guess my series Technically is but then again not really :D I'm not sure what to do to make the videos longer as I'll upload any episode every day apart from weekends, any Ideas? space battles maybe?

Start off small, then branch off towards other stuff like space battles. Hell, in what I'm filming right now, which I focus on the weekends specifically, I used Garry's Mod a few times. You might wanna get Steam so you can buy other Star Wars games like Battlefront 2. That can also help you.

Start off small, then branch off towards other stuff like space battles. Hell, in what I'm filming right now, which I focus on the weekends specifically, I used Garry's Mod a few times. You might wanna get Steam so you can buy other Star Wars games like Battlefront 2. That can also help you.

Thanks, I've already got steam but no star wars games on it as I got them on all on CD  :D

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
  • 2 weeks later...