Hand is missing on model?

Go to solution Solved by Hashira,

So the problem is that the model works perfectly in game, however, the one hand is missing as can be seen in the provided images below. To create this model, I had to duplicate/mirror the left arm directly onto the left side, as seen the arm has worked but the hand is missing? Even though I used the exact same process for each. Additionally, at looking through the Blender hierarchy and tags, i saw no problem whatsoever that could trigger that r_hand to be invisible in-game. The tags are the same on each hand, the hierarchy is also the same for each hand along with their parents being set accordingly to their respective 'arm' mesh. I really see no problem and would greatly appreciate any help with this as i could not find such throughout the forums.

Kindest Regards

Gizka.

Screenshots of Issue:

b5c54f50f58cd99cc64ce83159e9be66.png4f450a443e1298e48ed7b830f9df2fdb.png

Screenshot of Blender hierarchy + model.

2179678243566cbb09d7dee456aa0d91.png

• Solution

What's your skin file?

Thanks for the quick reply Jeff, the skin file is this :

9fda8522833b46244c79cf60f8b26c4e.png

*EDIT* hahahaha, on line 10 which consists of "r_hand", the specific mesh i had an issue with actually had a spelling mistake, as soon as i fixed the word "player" to "players" it worked, deepest apologies for taking up everybodies time :P

Are you sure the Ghoul2 Property name of r_hand_0 is correct? Since you copied it, it might still be named l_hand if you didn't rename it.

I'm sure it is correct, each of the copied parts has its respective G2 property as well as the vertex groups having "l" replaced with "r".

@

Not sure if it was you but some body posted this model some time ago. I tried to work on it and fixed most of the issues (i think the problems were with part names and also a missing tag for the right hand to show the lightsaber)  but it had a lots of "gaps" in the textures.

I was able to fix the gaps by using the Paint Weight tool, but then all the parts become all screwed up, like they don't match the next part it is supposed to be joined to and could never figured it out.