Nightbrotherly Alvar007's stuff

So I finally decided to show some mods I made for my machinimas that I still have to start but I'm busy with studies right now:

openjk_sp.x86%202016-10-02%2019-51-06-44

openjk_sp.x86%202016-10-02%2019-51-30-78

openjk_sp.x86%202016-10-02%2019-52-04-94

openjk_sp.x86%202016-10-02%2019-51-47-87

This is a Royal Palace of Mandalore map I made inspired by The Clone Wars TV show. You can see some custom textures I took from some episodes.

If you want to see some action in the map I made a little test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5VArbXbAp4

Credits to all the authors of the models.

You can notice in the video some custom weapons:

113cec7ae2.jpg

4404257e6d.png

The pistol is the same model as the rifle, but compressed. I did not make them though, they are from a Battlefront II mod.

You can also see a retractable darksaber, since the one here at JKHub has a solid blade, but I'll add more pictures on that later.

Hope you enjoy it so far.

Shenghai, Bek, krkarr and 14 others like this

Yes, that's exactly what I want to do. Although it will take some time, so I might release it before.

You wouldn't happen to be releasing that DarkSaber model, by any chance? The one that's here right now, the blade is solid. I'd like to have the hilt of the Darksaber with a Saber Blade. Until someone makes a more accurate model with a specific saber blade, that's as close as we're gonna get to a Dark Saber in JKA. :)

You wouldn't happen to be releasing that DarkSaber model, by any chance? The one that's here right now, the blade is solid. I'd like to have the hilt of the Darksaber with a Saber Blade. Until someone makes a more accurate model with a specific saber blade, that's as close as we're gonna get to a Dark Saber in JKA. :)

Yeah I may release it. I think the hilt model is pretty accurate tbh. I also have the actual sounds of the darksaber from the show, as well as the Savage Opress's lightsaber ones. In the mean time I can send you a PM tomorrow with this if you want.

I would say definitely try to get something higher resolution going for your skybox on that map, it's very pixelated.

I tried doing a custom one myself, but it looked like shit and this is the closest one to Mandalore.
TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Yeah I may release it. I think the hilt model is pretty accurate tbh. I also have the actual sounds of the darksaber from the show, as well as the Savage Opress's lightsaber ones. In the mean time I can send you a PM tomorrow with this if you want.

I tried doing a custom one myself, but it looked like shit and this is the closest one to Mandalore.

Please-Do! I'd appreciate it, man. :D

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, I've been working on a night version of the map:

6c87e71baf.jpg

c1e0464ddb.jpg

c0b2892a7a.jpg

ede8df2e60.jpg

I also made a little video to show the map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UI2Pfn2YU

Also a weapon I'm modelling for a side project I'm doing:

2f2ac86246.jpg

I guess when I'm done I could port it to JA.

I haven't posted anything until now because I have been extremely busy and stressed with studies. But now that the summer is coming I should be able to start with the first episode of my machinimas so that I can release the map for you guys. I hope I can finish both of these or at least one of them.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Langerd, swegmaster, Jeff and 13 others like this

Hey guys, I've been working on a night version of the map:

6c87e71baf.jpg

c1e0464ddb.jpg

c0b2892a7a.jpg

ede8df2e60.jpg

I also made a little video to show the map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5UI2Pfn2YU

Also a weapon I'm modelling for a side project I'm doing:

2f2ac86246.jpg

I guess when I'm done I could port it to JA.

I haven't posted anything until now because I have been extremely busy and stressed with studies. But now that the summer is coming I should be able to start with the first episode of my machinimas so that I can release the map for you guys. I hope I can finish both of these or at least one of them.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Holy-You're alive! :D Nice to see you're working hard on the map and everything. ^_^

Daniel and Alvar007 like this

Oh my god... I'll try not to be a rabid fanboy, but this map? This map is exquisite! A day and a night version? The detailing? Just... Absolutely glorious. I will wait with bated breath for the release! The video skills are amazing too! The scripting is astounding.

Alvar007 likes this

Oh my god... I'll try not to be a rabid fanboy, but this map? This map is exquisite! A day and a night version? The detailing? Just... Absolutely glorious. I will wait with bated breath for the release! The video skills are amazing too! The scripting is astounding.

Haha thanks a lot dude.

By the way, I have a better looking Mando pistol/carbine rifle I'm working on right now, I'll release them as a package later today when they're done.

I saw them. They look awesome, as well as Bo Katan.
JAWSFreelao likes this
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...