Single Player Campaign WIP

Got some in game pics of the star destroyer.

shot0333_zpsgap8g5es.jpg

shot0335_zps1ulwjbtr.jpg

shot0336_zpskb72pnpc.jpg

Gotta do something about the tip of the ship. The way it extends way beyond the midsection at the front looks weird.

How do you work so fast!? I tried to do my own Star Destroyed like the one from the siege_destroyer map and gave up after a week. Looks great!

DarthStevenus likes this

Good news anybody *Professor Hubert Fransworth's voice* I managed after the recording session to start something for a movie/game soundtrack, but I need to tweek here and there with the brass sections, I am not used to work a lot with them and see what I can come out with them. However it might not be the most "star wars-ish" score that you will hear, but I think will fit the map.

DarthStevenus likes this

Got some in game pics of the star destroyer.

shot0333_zpsgap8g5es.jpg

shot0335_zps1ulwjbtr.jpg

shot0336_zpskb72pnpc.jpg

Gotta do something about the tip of the ship. The way it extends way beyond the midsection at the front looks weird.

Have you though scaling up the poly count?

Not sure if the SD will be used for a cut scene, or it'll be a playable map. 

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't updated this thread in a while, but I haven't given up on this project or anything. I got a new game during the last Steam sale that kind of distracted me for a couple of weeks (Dragon Ball Xenoverse if anyone was wondering), but I've been working on something for the last hour or so while I sit here at my sister's house with nothing to do.

shot0068_zpsfqp4lbnr.jpg

Obviously I haven't gotten past the head, but you get the idea.

• 3 months later...