GTK Radiant 1.4 textures not properly fitting

Go to solution Solved by mrwonko,

Hello!

I recently realized my Radiant is improperly fitting my textures. Whether I use the surface inspector and "fit" them or just apply them with their default settings, they come out slightly off. Not a huge problem for textures that repeat, but pretty noticeable for those that do. I tried googling for this, but am coming up empty. Has anyone ever encountered this or have any recs? I'm running gtk 1.4 on Windows 8.1, if that helps.

24e2yb6.png

Here's an image of what I mean--I used the default 'shader not found' so you can see the checkerboard just barely starting to repeat at the top and right edges.

• Solution

Is this in Radiant only or also ingame? I have an inkling that it may be due to texture filtering, in which case it would only be in Radiant and may be fixable by changing the filtering mode (not sure where you can do that, but the options should include something like Bilinear and Trilinear).

Maybe upload a sample so we can check what it looks like for us?

Thanks for the reply! I did a test compile, and it seems to be aligned just fine in game. I did try messing with the trilinear etc display options, but nothing seems to get the textures to display properly in the editor. Alas! I'll count this solved, since it's really just a cosmetic issue.