Problem with my images in my threads.. - Information for uncle Langerd

I was uploading images on one site... but it changed policies and it deleted all the images i uploaded.

​This might be an issue for All of us and it is just information from me ..Make sure Your site will not change anything or It will ruin Your images in Your treads..

For Those who are interested in my works.. I might be able to upload them back .. but it would be very time consuming..

If you can use FTP I can offer some space on my server :P

Honestly, best to have backups of all your stuff or some personal server (even one of the many free ones) for images if you do some important stuff. Even if the host goes down, at least you can backup your image-server pretty quickly.

Langerd likes this

Just use Imgur. It's the best image host you'll find. All the other ones people use either cost money, or have an obscene amount of ads.

I'll vouch for this, they are the only image host I've found that hasn't gone off the deep end in a short amount of time.  They don't care about hotlinking and were actually built around just hosting images for Reddit.  Every other image site I've used is garbage and I only host images elsewhere if I expect the image to be gone in a year.

JKG Developer