Death star SP map

Looks like a map that has been made for Movie Battles.

The last topic entries have been posted about 3-4 years ago, so it is possible that the creator has cancelled this project.

I hate situations like that. I mean, you get a bunch of screenshots of high quality maps that are faithful recreations of the ones seen in the movies, which develops

a huge anticipation within you. But then, all of a sudden, the creator just leaves the project without any explanation. I hope there is a way to contact the creator to ask him

if this map still exists.

I don't want to know how many hours have been spent on this masterpiece. It's just sad that maps like this have become pretty rare nowadays, especially when they look and feel as if they come

directly from the movies.

• 2 years later...

Hello again! It took a long time, I tried to search for this map throughout the network, and I did not find anything except screenshots. Maybe there is someone who knew or knows Donny Versiga, the creator of this card, and knows something about this card at the moment? I just do not want to believe that the project was abandoned!

Good research, it is really similar to MB2 map but that map contains even more like that boardroom. It is freaky awesome.

There is his youtube channel, try to contact him there!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DVersiga1984/videos

Yes thank you. I knew about this channel, but since the video wasn’t posted there, I thought it was abandoned. But I noticed that he was working on the Enterprise design and uploaded the video 2 days ago and left a comment. Let's hope that he will see and answer.

The map from MBII looks very good, but it cannot be launched in SP, since there is no starting position for the player. It needs to be adapted.

Tompa9 likes this

Yes thank you. I knew about this channel, but since the video wasn’t posted there, I thought it was abandoned. But I noticed that he was working on the Enterprise design and uploaded the video 2 days ago and left a comment. Let's hope that he will see and answer.

The map from MBII looks very good, but it cannot be launched in SP, since there is no starting position for the player. It needs to be adapted.

Try to extract this map from KOTF. I'm pretty sure it could be played in SP there.