Imperial Officer lazy WIP thread. Only Imperials. More Imperials. Fanon Imperials.

Hello there!

In this topic I will add my reskins, maybe kitbashi and other things that diversify a single game a little. I do not work with the adaptation of models under the multiplayer, since it is a bit difficult. But any of you can adapt them if desired. Also, there will be a set of Imperials from the Vade Parvis pack resources that will not be included in them. These will be the unique Imperials, invented by me, or other fans. 

Of course, I do this only in my free time, so don’t get angry if I suddenly drag out with work. :)

Important point! Since I know English very poorly (a little worse than beginner’s), this causes inconvenience in communicating with the English-speaking community. But nevertheless, this does not stop me in my desire to work with the JA community. I use Google translator for communication, therefore, there may be errors and incomprehensibility in the text. Take note and do not hesitate to clarify if something is unclear. I will always try to reformulate the text! Thank you for understanding!

1. Imperial Navy Trooper

e99f4fb17511.png

2. Imperial Navy Trooper ROTJ

jtBVsbpSBzs.jpg

3. Imperial Navy Trooper Operator ANH

10ke0Kdo4O4.jpg

757-1-57b4cf0b9153d.jpg

4. Improved Imperial TIE-pilot

MF0MzwQOSU4.jpg

5. Imperial Pilot 181th Squadron

mm06Jl-yUyE.jpg

7. Agent Kallus (without armor)

-1YffLWRb-M.jpg

8WbvWl9nmNw.jpg

0mk45D2t3tw.jpg

8. Fleet-admiral Kassius Konstantine

nNtNi8Ls6-w.jpg

UEAUUnHpKeM.jpg

LvZ8Cad6UEg.jpg

9. Admiral Brom Titus

p9r0bEuM7Qg.jpg

ByKaMnnr2Hg.jpg

umQqD2eeLns.jpg

10. EU 181th Squadron Officer

FcSMEnehST0.jpg

11. Improved Tarkin

d65d34f5e57f.jpg

12. Imperial Reserve TIE-pilot

97e55b52c141.jpg

13. Imperial Technician Scanning Crew ROTJ

26a0ddf44748.jpg

14. Imperial Department of Military Research - Security Force (Soldiers)

eUvmlhaV8Jg.jpg

15. Imperial Military Operations Officer ANH

qlAN5oQHn3c.jpg

02kvO7ggVEc.jpg

GJBG8dMbEi4.jpg

• 2 years later...
I decided to make a small deathtroopers pack based on Scerendo’s deathtrooper. It will include a shoulder pad of all colors, each will be assigned a rank.

none - private

black - corporal

white - sergeant

gray - staff-sergeant

cerulean - master-sergeant

blue - lieutenant

red - commander

orange - captain

yellow - major

brown - lieutenant-colonel

green - colonel

purple - brigadier

There will also be different skins: ghost trooper, sand deathtrooper, deathtrooper medic, maybe shock deathtrooper, swamp deathtrooper. In addition, updated the set of sounds, cutting them from the collection of sounds DICE Battlefront 2

f1623d2391f6.png

6c78e651dee0.jpg

If you have ideas, who else to do and add here, write)

Vade Parvis and Tompa9 like this

My fast kitbash.

dpbLSARojgs.jpg

An imperial transport pilot, in this case from the 501st Legion, serving on Mustafar. He first appears in the VR attraction Secrets of the Empire. But more precisely not he himself, but the rebel spy Athex, disguised as him.

Sbfp2JCBehg.jpgJOqN6FZLxOU.jpgJCR0_A2V2QU.jpgCMRefs2Dd7Y.jpg

So far, the clean version. Perhaps in the future I will add scuffs and a backpack.

mnUvv5hW-J0.jpg

OAp-cR_ataA.jpg

Eh5PSPVjEE8.jpg

P3ZGjlOOXBA.jpg

scp_chaos1, Delmi, Tompa9 and 4 others like this

My fast kitbash.

dpbLSARojgs.jpg

An imperial transport pilot, in this case from the 501st Legion, serving on Mustafar. He first appears in the VR attraction Secrets of the Empire. But more precisely not he himself, but the rebel spy Athex, disguised as him.

Sbfp2JCBehg.jpgJOqN6FZLxOU.jpgJCR0_A2V2QU.jpgCMRefs2Dd7Y.jpg

So far, the clean version. Perhaps in the future I will add scuffs and a backpack.

mnUvv5hW-J0.jpg

OAp-cR_ataA.jpg

Eh5PSPVjEE8.jpg

P3ZGjlOOXBA.jpg

That's actually pretty cool. I've never seen this guy before. Quite an interesting look.

Imperial Officer likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I made a small crutch in 15 minutes. In the first version of E-22 (based on E-11) from Scerendo there is no weapon icon. I made an icon and tested it. Everything is working. Those who wish can set themselves. I put the folder and pk3 in the archive in order to choose any method of installation that is convenient for you.

63841ec5c361.jpga8da80348ed7.jpg

Installation methods:

1. Move the gfx folder from the archive to zzz_E_22.pk3
2. Extract E-22_Icon.pk3 to the game directory

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! I was away for a long time, there was a lot to do, but now, I can return to work on the Imperials, which I had long abandoned. There were some thoughts on the implementation of some new Imperials, in particular the form of genetic scientists from the base on Nevarro, new skins for shoretroopers, the tank infantry of the stormtrooper corps and the Imperial rangers based on the scout trooper. Also, I plan to continue working on the naval troopers. It will take me a while to remember Blender's functionality and get used to the new version.

DarthValeria, ooeJack, OCD2 and 3 others like this