Hello, I have an issue

Thicc

Hey I am new and the only reason why I am on here is so I can get an answer for my question. My question is how do I use mods when making a gameranger server for jedi academy for me and my friend? I know you guys might help with this cause I see a post on how they had a modded gameranger server.(sorry for how short this is I had to write this three times cause I pushed backspace it takes me back to the last page I was on)

If you're just locally hosting the server on one of your own computers you shouldn't need to go through game ranger, just host it directly.  I'm not sure how gameranger implements server hosting for jedi academy, if they even do it all, but it should basically run exactly the same as a normal server.  Just load the server with command line args specifying which mod folder to use.

Smoo likes this

JKG Developer

I remember having to host a server on hamachi but thats just like using a vpn, gameranger isn't needed for jedi outcast/jedi academy as their masterlist still run fine, other games such as battlefront 1 and 2 need gameranger because the gamespy masterlist shut down.

Merek likes this