KOTOR - Planet Lehon

Is he working on it or something?

Apparently I've been summoned.  :P

Yeah, I was working on it awhile back but decided against it due to the game engine's limitations. The temple area wouldn't be too bad to create, but the beach terrain would be difficult to recreate in Jedi Academy.

Smoo likes this

Yeah, I was working on it awhile back but decided against it due to the game engine's limitations. The temple area wouldn't be too bad to create, but the beach terrain would be difficult to recreate in Jedi Academy.

Haven't beaches been created before...?

lpriefer01 likes this

I wasn't aware that you could get results that looked that good with Jedi Academy. So it *is* possible, just tedious. It looks like you'd need two separate maps, one for the temple and one for the beach area.

Not necessarily, you could put it all in one map, it would just be a rather large map.  

JKG Developer

Just make a beach with the Ebon Hawk Prefarb .. The only thing to do is new Tree and rock models and this destroyed ship.. It would be cool duel map

mmm putting maybe the rakatan temple on the skybox as landshape? o.o

should be really a nice map. rakata prime is one of the more wonderful... and also scary world of the saga.

it's "scary" for feelings you are when you go into a post - apocaliptyc world. i get strange feelings by these planet when i played kotor... it's one of the more strangest world i never seen.

something of innatural, but i not know why.

Jeff and Langerd like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you still around?

• 5 weeks later...

You had a lot of interest before, not sure if you do anymore.

Never really had that much interest it in it to begin with.  I'm not really a mapper and I have too many other JK related projects that take up my time, I was merely adding information to the topic about horizon blending/beaches to try and point Kessno in the right direction, should he decide to want to finish the map (or whoever would want to finish it).

JKG Developer

• 1 year later...