Class: The Role of Art and Design in Clans and Guilds

TwinHits

Hello everyone!

My name is TwinHits, and I'm a Jedi Master in service of The Order {TO}. This Saturday, September 15th, at 5:00 PM EST or 9:00 PM GMT, The Order {TO} will be hosting a class on the role of art and design in clan and guild communities. The lecture itself will be about 15 to 20 minutes long, and then discussion will last as long as it lasts.

I am a student of online communication and online community formation, a study I chose based on my experiences in JKA since I began playing nine years ago. More recently, I was a regular columnist on the Star Wars: The Old Republic website AskAJedi.com as the Guilds and Social columnist. If you are interested, you can find my archives here at twinhits.tumblr.com.

Everyone is welcome! Here's a couple of things to keep in mind.

Map: JedicouncilGCX, which you can find here: http://www.2shared.c...councilgcx.html

Time: 2:00 PM PST//5:00 PM EST//9:00 PM GMT

Server: 88.208.202.34:27960

Rules:

-Please do not speak during the class unless called upon, which you can signal by *raises hand*.

-Please do not lame, swear, recruit, or impersonate while on server.

-Please respect all clans and titles while on server.

See you there!

Marth, Fighter, Zree and 1 other like this

Hello everybody! I am Odeyseis, a member in the clan of The Order {TO} and I have a rank of Padawan.

Just to let you all know, if you are still interested, that the class where it will be held is going to change its location of server, for the reason that our server is very unstable and right now is offline.. Our clan ally D!oxiDE offered their server for this event to be held.

D!oxiDE's server IP is; 209.239.123.175:29070

The map, time and rules are the same, Thank you for your interest! We will be waiting for you all! :D