CUSTOM SKEL NPC: Gorc

I was running an out dated version of the games render engine. Check the DF2 discord, Ashura is gonna see if he can get it to work properly since SomaZ passed us the most recent version of the renderer which I believe he said the lighting has been overhauled.

DF2 Discord? :o 

TheWhitePhoenix likes this
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Psyk0Sith said:

Textures overhauled and previewed in updated renderer. Excuse the crappy shots but the new build keeps crashing on my end.

spacer.png

Looking great! I'll try to reproduce the issue you have and fix it asap. Would you mind sharing your config file with me?

3 hours ago, Psyk0Sith said:

Found the problem and fixed it. I uploaded the updated renderer to our repository. You might want to set r_refraction to 1 to get the push/pull effect back. You can also delete your current config and start with a fresh one. Refraction rendering is on per default now

minilogoguy18 and Psyk0Sith like this

If you are updating the textures further lmk. I updated the file on the drive just to include an altered animation.cfg file since I found the swings and movement to just be too slow making him too easy to defeat. He fights more like the "Desann" saber style which is a 1 handed medium speed style that has the strength of the heavy style. Increased walk speed and such as well. Working on death and jumping animations rn for him.

SomaZ and Psyk0Sith like this
22 hours ago, minilogoguy18 said:

If you are updating the textures further lmk. I updated the file on the drive just to include an altered animation.cfg file since I found the swings and movement to just be too slow making him too easy to defeat. He fights more like the "Desann" saber style which is a 1 handed medium speed style that has the strength of the heavy style. Increased walk speed and such as well. Working on death and jumping animations rn for him.

Should be good for now unless something needs to be tweaked. Looking forward to the update. I've also checked in a playable Pic, just modify the bosses npc to Pic instead of reborn for the model.

minilogoguy18 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...