CUSTOM SKEL NPC: Gorc

• 1 month later...

After encountering a bunch of glitches i got the place holder in-game and able to preview some PBR tests. The renderer appears to hyper chrome everything but it's a start.

upvLgF8.jpg1SIgUCl.jpg

Awesome! Hm, chrome thing might be because of the bad setup @@DT85 made for the map. :ph34r: Could you please try a vanilla map with this? Maybe also send me some pictures in your texturing software about how it should look?

That's the thing, there are many ways this can look based on the engine settings, just an observation that i will need to adapt for rend2. My AO pass for instance will need to be tweaked, i knew this going in but eh whatever. I will take a look at vanilla too. :winkthumb:

That's the thing, there are many ways this can look based on the engine settings, just an observation that i will need to adapt for rend2. My AO pass for instance will need to be tweaked, i knew this going in but eh whatever. I will take a look at vanilla too. :winkthumb:

Since renderer is not finished the visual result you are getting right now is not final. Especially ao will be handled differently by the renderer in the near future, because right now its nonsense. Can you shoot me the files for this placeholder model?

• 11 months later...

hmm i think(if its possible) the first level.

You guys gave us the first level a long time ago,i played it,it was amazing. :)

i'm curious how you improved the graphics and that level.

and maybe Yun vs Kyle. 

I second the Yun vs Kyle level. Though I understand that you guys are still in the Alpha stages of everything, hence the animations are the default JKA animations and there's no SFX/RGB sabers (if you plan on implementing them). But everything else...wow. The rendering engine looks great from the detail alone.