A favor with a character

Spark

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the necro, but only just seen this!

I'm the user who made that comic, and I can confirm that the Quarren Jedi is indeed a model and not photoshopped (though I have done that for several other characters in the comic) however I believe the creator of it ported the head from KOTOR, which is why I have not provided a link to the download on the comic's website.

Caelum likes this
Sorry for the necro, but only just seen this!

I'm the user who made that comic, and I can confirm that the Quarren Jedi is indeed a model and not photoshopped (though I have done that for several other characters in the comic) however I believe the creator of it ported the head from KOTOR, which is why I have not provided a link to the download on the comic's website.

Just had a chance to check out your comic. It is so amazing! It is very well done!

Kualan likes this
I do believe that is one of the heads I ported from KOTOR back in the day, when I made that pack. The pack is basically parts of other peoples work, before I figured out how to make things myself so I only take credit for slapping it all together lol. I don't have the pack anymore, nor do I know who does lol.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hapslashs_Void/index.php?showtopic=2466

Holy F the void is still going?!

I can even still log in there surprisingly, Hapslash was a good texture artist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...