Sign in to follow this  
Caelum

JKHub changelog

I'm all for disallowing images in signatures, only allowing text and links. But i think removing them altogether is a bit much. Being 2016 has nothing to do with it. Signatures are still a thing in email, so why not on a forum?

@@Darth Futuza that feature has always been a thing

Then just make the default as being off, so users have to opt in to see signatures.

• In a hacky, very much temporary sort of way, hid only images in signatures instead of hiding signatures entirely. The current method doesn't have any of the speed benefits the permanent method would have and may have minor visual issues on some signatures, but it works as a temporary thing. More on this to follow pending the poll at https://jkhub.org/topic/8666-the-great-big-signature-poll/ - I'm not sure what to do in that respect yet. But hiding signatures entirely is definitely not happening, looking at that poll.

Jkhub changelog 12/31/2016

- Added Waffles.

- Enabled .mp4s for signatures.

- Added more emojis.

- Has given every user admin access, along with unique custom badges.

- Added cats

- Added a "I like this post, but I have nothing to add to the general discussion." button.

- Cloned @@Caelum so that there's more server hosting.

swegmaster, Sentra and Caelum like this

@@Sentra https://jkhub.org/topic/8345-jkhub-changelog/?p=124188 tldr to cut down on recurring abuse issues & because user ratings should be the more important metric. Did it about a month ago, I got mostly positive feedback about it but accidentally missed one obscure spot when browsing file categories

Anyway you could allow it so only the owner of the file can see it, that way we can get some sort of info on the metric of about how many people are downloading our mods?

Caelum likes this

Anyway you could allow it so only the owner of the file can see it, that way we can get some sort of info on the metric of about how many people are downloading our mods?

This is a good idea. Will look into doing that, pending whether I can change the top downloads sidebar to sort by file ratings instead.

Darth Futuza and Sentra like this

• Dat logo
  • Dat background

Intended to change both separately, but they looked awkward without changing the other, so I waited a while longer and switched both at once.

Circa and therfiles like this

The new logo and background are absolutely fantastic. Well done! :D

Only nitpick: The bigger star on the background seems to clash with the logo a tad: (Firefox, Mac)

logothing.png?dl=1

Caelum likes this

• Fix: download counts were still visible in a clever hidden place
  • Fix: registration form had two submit buttons, one of which broke everything if pressed
  • Fix: post editor preferences (WYSIWYG vs non-WYSIWYG) would sometimes not be remembered
  • Made spambot filtering more strict due to influx of spam bots
  • Assorted minor code bug fixes & small performance improvements
  • File authors can now see the number of downloads their own file has (but not other people's files) (@@Sentra @@Darth Futuza)
  • Fix: a star in the background pattern was badly positioned on some resolutions (@@therfiles)

Explain urself mister @@Caelum, 'splain urself.

fA2GAAC.png

Relevance?

I was able to like my own post, as shown in the image above. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a intended feature, so I figured I'd show Caelum.

I'm not sure really. The option hasn't really came up. I just thought I should post it here. I figured since it's still liked it's probably not fixed. I'm not really stressing out about it.

Fix: I messed up ...

post-21454-you-had-ONE-job-samwell-tarly

That was 3 years ago though. Are you still able to like your own post?

This was disabled long time ago, currently not possible.

• Reduced number of users you may tag per post from 20 to 3 to prevent continued abuse of the user tagging system. The number 3 is pretty arbitrary, so yell at me if it's way too low.
Xycaleth likes this

• Reduced number of users you may tag per post from 20 to 3 to prevent continued abuse of the user tagging system. The number 3 is pretty arbitrary, so yell at me if it's way too low.

Heh that response to that one post made recently with excessive tags.

Caelum likes this