AuriusPheonix's Bombastic WIP Thread 2.0

So here is the new WIP thread, that shall be used exclusively for my skins and the like that I intend to show off or release (occasionally ported materials will be skinned/kitbashed and I am not confident in official releases for those.)

Downloads:

Dark Obi Wan (A simple Obi Wan Reskin)

Good Anakin Skywalker (Yet another simple reskin)

Mandalorian Crusader (Extreme Clone Reskin)

Corvo Attano (Dishonored Protagonist)

Legends Jaden (Buggy Pre-Comic Jaden)

Luke Skywalker Ep8 (Concept Episode 8, Legends Comic Luke)

Ben Solo (Jedi Kylo Ren, essentially)

Link to previous, and now locked WIP thread

More stuff is to come. Toodles.

username666 likes this
  • 1 year later...

Alright! So I'm officially back, got my computer set back up. Unfortunately, all my progress on any models and skins has become useless. All files prior to now, including the hundreds of unreleased skins, are gone, much to my dismay. Not to worry, however... I have a new line of skins/kitbashes coming out. These skins, as with most of the Star Wars content I will be releasing, is based off of Roleplay Characters from the site the Star Wars Roleplay, which has entered yet another timeline. 

Don't be surprised if you know nothing about the characters. Full bios will be posted with the models themselves after packaging and completion.

First, we have Murtagh. A Wetwork operative around the galaxy, he is well known for his espionage and close quarter combat skills. These screens, as well as the character, are based off of Big Boss/ Solid Snake from the MGS series. The posters themselves are direct homages of the MGS3 Pachinko teasers.

asDlN4f.png

0S7I8zz.png

Cg5Kv1H.png

Let me know what you think! There are different versions, one in a sage military uniform and another in a variety of field camos. You'll see more as the kitbashes/skins progress.

TheWhitePhoenix and Delmi like this

Alright! So I'm officially back, got my computer set back up. Unfortunately, all my progress on any models and skins has become useless. All files prior to now, including the hundreds of unreleased skins, are gone, much to my dismay. Not to worry, however... I have a new line of skins/kitbashes coming out. These skins, as with most of the Star Wars content I will be releasing, is based off of Roleplay Characters from the site the Star Wars Roleplay, which has entered yet another timeline. 

Don't be surprised if you know nothing about the characters. Full bios will be posted with the models themselves after packaging and completion.

First, we have Murtagh. A Wetwork operative around the galaxy, he is well known for his espionage and close quarter combat skills. These screens, as well as the character, are based off of Big Boss/ Solid Snake from the MGS series. The posters themselves are direct homages of the MGS3 Pachinko teasers.

asDlN4f.png

0S7I8zz.png

Cg5Kv1H.png

Let me know what you think! There are different versions, one in a sage military uniform and another in a variety of field camos. You'll see more as the kitbashes/skins progress.

A nice skin, though I feel that the armor's original model might be too bulky. 

A nice skin, though I feel that the armor's original model might be too bulky. 

The GECKO suit is meant to stand against blaster fire, while also able to activate a stealth camouflage.

The rules of the RP clarify it has to be the size of medium armor and I reflected that in the model :)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I've seen a lot of Kylo Ren images and even managed to get some gameplay in Battlefront 2 (Good game, but the microstransactions murder the experience). I'll have voice lines and NPCs set up by the time I complete the reskin/kitbash. Quick thanks to both Lervish and Plasma, without which you wouldn't even have this kitbash as an option. Minimal skinning required, only a few surgical implants and some basic scar designs :).

qbpLdvZ.jpg

It does include a scarred version, a bandaged version, and will hopefully include a couple extra models that give him my own personal redesign. Based off of the following pictures:

Kylo-Ren-Scar-Star-Wars-Last-Jedi.jpg

and

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss14.jpg

Smoo, Wasa, Delmi and 3 others like this

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I've seen a lot of Kylo Ren images and even managed to get some gameplay in Battlefront 2 (Good game, but the microstransactions murder the experience). I'll have voice lines and NPCs set up by the time I complete the reskin/kitbash. Quick thanks to both Lervish and Plasma, without which you wouldn't even have this kitbash as an option. Minimal skinning required, only a few surgical implants and some basic scar designs :).

qbpLdvZ.jpg

It does include a scarred version, a bandaged version, and will hopefully include a couple extra models that give him my own personal redesign. Based off of the following pictures:

Kylo-Ren-Scar-Star-Wars-Last-Jedi.jpg

and

star-wars-portfolio-06-2017-ss14.jpg

I would definitely like to use this. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have a few updates. Need to start using this thread again...

Anyways, took a small break from the comic to bring you a few goodies that have been kitbashed/textured for it. As of now none of these can be released, but as I finish the models up I'll see what I can do.

Ppd3eyB.jpg

Ben Solo's lightsaber was very briefly seen in TLJ. As it does make an appearance in my comic, I needed to edit some of the preexisting Kylo Ren sabers and reskin/remodel them slightly. Went through a few variations. *REMINDER: THIS IS A MODIFIED MODEL. THE ORIGINAL WAS CREATED BY ROOXON!*

Tell me which design you prefer below!

Furthermore, I have a few models to show off. There are more, but as I need to do some major touch ups on all of them (Including the screenshots shown) I have decided to showcase the O.K. ones.

aTGYjRZ.png

From Left to Right: Cyberpunk Skywalker (Requested based on a concept art), Exiled/Regal Jaden Korr, Correlian Jaden/ Spacer Jaden, And finally Knight Jaden Korr.

I KNOW JADEN'S FACES ARE DIFFERENT COLORS. Forgot to add the improved textures universally. It's the clothes that matter though.

B9jdHLO.png

Finally, left to right, we have Murtagh, Guardian of the Hearth and Murtagh, Paladin of Mortis. We also have a really bad Craite Luke skin that desperately needs improvement!

Let me know what you think!

(Interesting note, Murtagh is packed and ready for a release. Did a bunch of custom voice lines for him. It was fun.)

Have a few updates. Need to start using this thread again...

Anyways, took a small break from the comic to bring you a few goodies that have been kitbashed/textured for it. As of now none of these can be released, but as I finish the models up I'll see what I can do.

Ppd3eyB.jpg

Ben Solo's lightsaber was very briefly seen in TLJ. As it does make an appearance in my comic, I needed to edit some of the preexisting Kylo Ren sabers and reskin/remodel them slightly. Went through a few variations. *REMINDER: THIS IS A MODIFIED MODEL. THE ORIGINAL WAS CREATED BY ROOXON!*

Tell me which design you prefer below!

I really like the one on the left. Any chance you could give it the dark skin, much like the TFA/TLJ version? Like grey/black. I think that would also be cool. :D

AuriusPheonix likes this