Kel Dor explicit content ;)

Hi! 

As a Kel Dor fan #1, I'd love to see some more models/frankensteins of this race. Now, thanks to @@Kualan and ahutor of the old rosh penin reskin and my friend from rp clan, i have this beauty below as my main skin. However, there are two things more, before I could die happily. One is a reskin (I can frankenstein, but my texture-edtiting skills are really low): Kel Dor wearing panties - The problem for me would be changing colour of existing some model of someone (if exists) beeing topless, and adding these kel dor wrinkles.

Second request is Kel Dor without a mask. Of course, it's the head that matters to me. This would require some experience in frankensteining, so maybe @@Jeff or @@Kualan, or someone else who could be called Master of Blender would be so kind to do it for me. If anyone is willing to do this awesome work, I could send them the head from model on the spoiler screens below

This is Kel Dor without a mask -> http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/4b/PloKoonUnmasked-STD.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110209165648

t2RiAOn.png

Mcr2vPX.png

lmpjkqX.png

Langerd and krkarr like this

I do think that it could be useful to have a 'character in underwear' skin for many useful non-erotic purposes. It doesn't even have to be something inherently sexual, like the KOTOR underwear.

swkotor22012-01-0216-34-32-97.jpg

In one of my maps I wanted to make the player start as a character dressed in his underwear (which would mean low HP and no shield) that could eventually choose a set of armor to gear up and move forward. 

Jeff and Tauns like this

I do think that it could be useful to have a 'character in underwear' skin for many useful non-erotic purposes. It doesn't even have to be something inherently sexual, like the KOTOR underwear.

swkotor22012-01-0216-34-32-97.jpg

In one of my maps I wanted to make the player start as a character dressed in his underwear (which would mean low HP and no shield) that could eventually choose a set of armor to gear up and move forward.

Yeah that's what I wanted this skin for. In RP, I already have clothes suitable for different situations, like more formal robe, or winter coat (hoth mission, sp) and so on. A option without mask, or only in underwear would give more opportunities for great RP. Title was a clickbait, perverts :(
Langerd likes this