Zabrak Males

Hey everyone, I'm still relatively new here so I'm going to cut to the chase. I do not mod, I only install mods. Tutorials just don't work for me. I was wondering if someone could make a good customization pack of male zabraks, like the kind you see in SWTOR (I play it). The best for JKA that I've seen are the ones with the Jedi Knight Galaxies mod, but I thought it was a bunch of BS seeing as how I could never install it properly. Like I said, I don't care who does it, just somebody do it. Also an associate of mine was looking for a kaleesh mod, so just throwing that out there.

krkarr likes this
  • 6 months later...

Eh, well, there was the Maul Race pack that added a new race to character creation, consisting of Maul, and several reskins - was actually a pretty good pack, don't know why it got removed. Another pack I can think of is the Zabrak Male Species Pack, but it was really another pack of Maul reskins, and not very good ones at that, but at least they didn't look evil. Anything else, you'd have to ask @@Jeff, I suppose.