Jedi Academy styled artwork

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the AT-M6 model from turbosquid, and no i can't share or port it since it's a private licensed model. But there was a model from Battlefront 2. :)

Thanks for the tip, though I wasn't asking for it :D

Was just surprised to see it in a screen, since I didn't see anyone upload it here

I bought the AT-M6 model from turbosquid, and no i can't share or port it since it's a private licensed model. But there was a model from Battlefront 2. :)

Be careful with buying on Turbosquid, a number of times they're just selling ported models - particularly for Star Wars things.

What would happen if some of us pay to have a custom models make for JKA? Could that be a thing?

Theoretically yes, but I think that'd still require rigging (or what's it called when you adapt a model to an environment), and the models' quality would obviously depend on how much one's willing to pay - good model/ bad model, textured/ non-textured, etc.

And of course, not everyone would be willing to pay for models, but it would then make the local modellers unappreciated since they're releasing their stuff for free (unless stated otherwise), and obviously, conflicts would start even between 'consumers' of models since some would think others cheapskates or whatnot.

Then again, I may be overlooking into this. -_-

Kylo impales a foe with force throw

__not_worth_my_time___by_shenlongkazama-

He won't be back

fiery_resting_place_by_shenlongkazama-dc

The first one's really cool!

The second one reminded me of an old PotD from Filefront. It was a comic about two Reborn in a tomb on Korriban, and Rosh approaching them with his 'Hi! I'm Rosh by the way'; the two Reborn look at him, then one uses Mind Trick and has Rosh jump into a lava-pool. Ah, the good olden days! :rolleyes:

Theoretically yes, but I think that'd still require rigging (or what's it called when you adapt a model to an environment), and the models' quality would obviously depend on how much one's willing to pay - good model/ bad model, textured/ non-textured, etc.

And of course, not everyone would be willing to pay for models, but it would then make the local modellers unappreciated since they're releasing their stuff for free (unless stated otherwise), and obviously, conflicts would start even between 'consumers' of models since some would think others cheapskates or whatnot.

Then again, I may be overlooking into this. -_-

Not wanting to derail the thread, but would it be unethical to theoretically comission someone like Psyk0sith or Ashura to create a custom model? That way you don't make the local modelers unappreciated since you're just giving them money to do what you know they can do. 

Not wanting to derail the thread, but would it be unethical to theoretically comission someone like Psyk0sith or Ashura to create a custom model? That way you don't make the local modelers unappreciated since you're just giving them money to do what you know they can do. 

Well yeah, that's what I was referring to by conflicts between modellers and model-consumers

• 3 weeks later...

Starkiller having trouble against PROXY

harsh_training_by_shenlongkazama-dc634gn

PROXY got caught off guard by Starkiller's new abilities

__i_ve_learned_a_few_new_tricks___by_she

Such a shame the Proxy model we have on the hub here doesn't have some kind of script to change appearance like the real Proxy, but I guess it'd be too much strain on the engine or something