Jedi Academy styled artwork

Ren was....just way too powerful here. I can definitely see this as a way for Finn to go out. I'm honestly surprised and impressed he was able to hold his own against Kylo in TFA, considering he was a stormtrooper (ex-stormtrooper, but still), but I'm guessing these generation of stormtroopers were taught basic melee combat (hence TR-8R aka FN-2199 kicking the crap out of Finn with a Z6 Riot Control Baton) so I guess I can see him as a Force Sensitive learning how to wield a lightsaber without cutting off his own limbs in the process. I haven't really read any outside material of TFA, I kinda just went to see it on opening day, so I didn't read any lead up material or anything. Usually I'm good about researching anything to do with Star Wars and am generally well versed in the old EU (minus NJO and Legacy stuff), but I should probably read some of the extra material that led up to TFA.

Great work as always here. Really epic! I've been saving the images for Desktop wallpaper cycles. :) Especially the Revan stuff.

Ren was....just way too powerful here. I can definitely see this as a way for Finn to go out. I'm honestly surprised and impressed he was able to hold his own against Kylo in TFA, considering he was a stormtrooper (ex-stormtrooper, but still), but I'm guessing these generation of stormtroopers were taught basic melee combat (hence TR-8R aka FN-2199 kicking the crap out of Finn with a Z6 Riot Control Baton) so I guess I can see him as a Force Sensitive learning how to wield a lightsaber without cutting off his own limbs in the process. I haven't really read any outside material of TFA, I kinda just went to see it on opening day, so I didn't read any lead up material or anything. Usually I'm good about researching anything to do with Star Wars and am generally well versed in the old EU (minus NJO and Legacy stuff), but I should probably read some of the extra material that led up to TFA.

Great work as always here. Really epic! I've been saving the images for Desktop wallpaper cycles. :) Especially the Revan stuff.

why does your text have that blue-ish background? :huh:

because TOR is an abomination to the memory, story, and timeline of the masterpieces that are K1 and K2!!!! :angry:  :mad::angry:

Hey now, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :P Myself being a Revan fan since the original KotOR, I personally would take any depiction of Revan I could get - even if it wasn't my own personal version of Revan. I'm sure he'd make pictures that would appease to all. Some specific to his original depiction and some to his TOR depiction.

Kuhe likes this

Hey now, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :P Myself being a Revan fan since the original KotOR, I personally would take any depiction of Revan I could get - even if it wasn't my own personal version of Revan. I'm sure he'd make pictures that would appease to all. Some specific to his original depiction and some to his TOR depiction.

well, you're right, of course, but the issue here isn't just Revan (personally, I'm more of an Exile fan anyway, and I really hate what they did to her in that lousy novel, and by extension, in the game)

Kuhe, Revan9190 and LucyTheAlien like this