Jedi Academy styled artwork

Perhaps I can request a few (if that's okay)?

- Mercenary Kyle (Infinity Blade's Kyle) versus Dark Troopers

- Darth Revan dueling Darth Malak to the death on the Starforge

- Revan and the Exile leading Jedi and Republic troops against the Mandalorians on Malachor V.

- Ahsoka Tano converting Anakin Skywalker back to the lightside (alternate Star Wars reality)

- Qui-gon Jinn dueling a fallen Obi-wan Kenobi (alternate Star Wars reality, not sure where a good 'Darth Kenobi' is)

- Old Ben Kenobi fighting Maul

- Emperor Katarn fighting Master Luke Skywalker (Darkside ending Katarn from Dark Forces 2 fighting the Episode VII version of Luke)

Great work, as always! I know that it takes a considerable amount of time and effort, especially depending on how many resources you have.

(I somehow forgot you did a Maul vs Vader. Sorry.)

Perhaps I can request a few (if that's okay)?

- Mercenary Kyle (Infinity Blade's Kyle) versus Dark Troopers

- Darth Revan dueling Darth Malak to the death on the Starforge

- Revan and the Exile leading Jedi and Republic troops against the Mandalorians on Malachor V.

- Ahsoka Tano converting Anakin Skywalker back to the lightside (alternate Star Wars reality)

- Qui-gon Jinn dueling a fallen Obi-wan Kenobi (alternate Star Wars reality, not sure where a good 'Darth Kenobi' is)

- Old Ben Kenobi fighting Maul

- Emperor Katarn fighting Master Luke Skywalker (Darkside ending Katarn from Dark Forces 2 fighting the Episode VII version of Luke)

Great work, as always! I know that it takes a considerable amount of time and effort, especially depending on how many resources you have.

(I somehow forgot you did a Maul vs Vader. Sorry.)

I'll work on it soon.

DarthValeria likes this