Would anyone be interested in rebooting a KOTF esc JK.

Hi guys, so.. I was having thoughts about rebooting the program most of the JK community hates, KOTF. Now before I go any further, can I just say whatever you say, the concept of that mod is amazing and it can be very well done if executed properly. So, I was wandering if anyone would be interested in creating something like KOTF but in the right way. 

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Hi guys, so.. I was having thoughts about rebooting the program most of the JK community hates, KOTF. Now before I go any further, can I just say whatever you say, the concept of that mod is amazing and it can be very well done if executed properly. So, I was wandering if anyone would be interested in creating something like KOTF but in the right way. 

I wouldn't mind it myself AS LONG as you don't repeat the same mistakes as Tim did with the original.

Lancelot likes this

KOTF is just a collection of mods though? Just download the mods yourself and go nuts. The only special thing it had was the menu, which you can get basically the same thing with NpcSP.

If you want to help a mod project that recreates Star Wars events as missions in JKA, you could help with my mod.