Can't download anything

Greetings!

It seems I cannot download anything at all,are the files buggy or something? I get an Error message on this site and also a "Zero sized reply" when trying to download. It's really annoying,and I hope you guys can help me fix this damn issue.

All the best!

Greetings!

It seems I cannot download anything at all,are the files buggy or something? I get an Error message on this site and also a "Zero sized reply" when trying to download. It's really annoying,and I hope you guys can help me fix this damn issue.

All the best!

Downloads are working for me, so they should be alright. Must be something on your end.

@@Circa ?

Every now and then I get this error (Chrome user too). It's definitely a dropbox thing - how long has the problem persisted? I usually find if I leave it and return later in the day it's resolved. Probably just some back-end maintenance on their part.

Well there's nothing we can do about the Dropbox errors, unless it's related to bandwidth, but even then we can't do much. If you have an issue with Dropbox downloads, it might be better to take it up with their support team.

If there's any files you can't download, PM me with what you need and I can get to you in other ways.