My animation skeleton is screwed up after exporting...

Go to solution Solved by Langerd,

Well .. i was making animations.. everything was fine and i hit export.. for watching it in the modview i just placed it in the _humanoid folder to make modview use animations from my skeleton.. but... when i loaded the model.. It looks like this:

9gIqt.jpg

I want to check the bones but everything seems to be fine? But some of them are not but the weird thing is that .. origins of the arm bones are in the right place.. but model doesnt give a damn about it..

9g6gh.jpg

The only one animation that works fine is the animation called root... but rest of them are completely screwed up..

In the Blender everything seems to be fine.. I made animations even changed animations for vader and everything worked fine..

Here is the skeleton_root...

9gbm1.jpg
9geTW.jpg

Hee... Srlsy I was making last animations for my Cloudy map and i am soooo pissed that it doesnt work..

~snip~

Vaguely reminds me of my experiments with the Skipray :P

I take it you exported the animations .gla with gla reference to the original skeleton, models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid? Other than that, I usually Insert Keyframes for Whole Character. I can't think of anything else that could be causing this.

Vaguely reminds me of my experiments with the Skipray :P

I take it you exported the animations .gla with gla reference to the original skeleton, models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid? Other than that, I usually Insert Keyframes for Whole Character. I can't think of anything else that could be causing this.

But look at the bone origins in the modview.. They look normally // In blender player model is moving 100% nicely... but in the modview and in the game everything is screwed up...

• Solution

IT WORKS!!! YEAAH!!!!

To fix this issue first! You must do what Ramikad said :3 - I take it you exported the animations .gla with gla reference to the original skeleton, models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid

It is right in the exporting.. I just simply add path to the _humanoid.gla and it took all origins, bones and all stuff and it worked ^^

Many Thanks @@Ramikad

dunno which post i should select as the anser though O.o

Noodle likes this