Color scheme changes

Thunderbird

Right. So what you're actually wanting is to get rid of that blue overlay that it gives. You shouldn't have it. I don't get that on OpenJK.

I'm going to move this to the OpenJK forum and see if any of them can help. Particularly the Mac devs. @@redsaurus @@Xycaleth

Sorry If I did not express myself correctly. I actually wish to capture that blue overlay that gives me better brightness. See this video I just madewith my phone to see the true difference, it does that to me for JKA via OpenJK. What quicktime captures is only the dark screen there and rising the brightness in-game does not change anything to that.

Apologies for the miscommunication and thank you for reporting it, Circa.

Sorry If I did not express myself correctly. I actually wish to capture that blue overlay that gives me better brightness. See this video I just madewith my phone to see the true difference, it does that to me for JKA via OpenJK. What quicktime captures is only the dark screen there and rising the brightness in-game does not change anything to that.

Apologies for the miscommunication and thank you for reporting it, Circa.

Why wouldn't you just not want that brightness overlay to exist? Why not just have the game be correct brightness without that blue overlay? That's why I showed you the video of mine. Mine has no overlay and is the proper brightness without it. 

Why wouldn't you just not want that brightness overlay to exist? Why not just have the game be correct brightness without that blue overlay? That's why I showed you the video of mine. Mine has no overlay and is the proper brightness without it. 

That's a good point. I was just so convinced it was the overlay that 'made' the window brighter, even in some darker places like in my videos. Let's see if we can get rid of it then.

It does make it brighter, but it shouldn't need that to match the display's brightness. Kind of a silly way to do it.

Now I'm just curious if others have this issue.

@@Seven do you use OpenJK on your Mac?

I do use it, but usually as JK Enhanced. The screen does get brighter but it's never really bothered me, only does it in JKE.