Star Tours Officer

Have any of you guys ever visited the Star Tours ride at Disneyland and went over to the Star Tours Gift Shop just so you're finding one colorful Imperial Officer? That rights guys, I'm talking about the Star Tours Officer! He's basically a repainted Imperial Officer but to make it look more like one of the Star Tours staff members. You can even find him in the Star Tours Boarding Party set. :)

The-Legacy-Collection-Disney-Cast-MemberThe-Legacy-Collection-Disney-Cast-Member

The-Legacy-Collection-Disney-Cast-MemberThe-Legacy-Collection-Disney-Cast-Member

DTIII likes this

I wish I could get the footage from Star Tours, they have some new 2016 made Coruscant renders that looked sweet, among other things in the newest version of the ride...

I believe they update it every few years. I remember seeing it in 2006 and it was extremely lame. Went back in 2014 and it was epic.

Pretty cool!! You should release this Star Tours Officer on here. :)

Yeah, I just gotta fix up all the skins I've done and .pk3 them, I gotta get icons done for them as well.

My pack that I release will hopefully contain: Nova Troopers, this Star Tours Officer, Admiral Yularen, and Prototype Fett. I've been meaning to release them all sooner.

DTIII and KyleKatarn1995 like this

Yeah, I just gotta fix up all the skins I've done and .pk3 them, I gotta get icons done for them as well.

My pack that I release will hopefully contain: Nova Troopers, this Star Tours Officer, Admiral Yularen, and Prototype Fett. I've been meaning to release them all sooner.

By the way, did you remove some of the rust marks on the Prototype Boba Fett?

Oh man, I cannot wait for that pack.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Oh man, I cannot wait for that pack.

Thanks, glad you like the progress! I've always thought we especially needed some Nova Troopers! I also have a plan to reskin that Phase-III Dark Trooper into an Inquisitorium Dark Trooper (black with silver/white stripes)!

By the way, did you remove some of the rust marks on the Prototype Boba Fett?

Been meaning to. IRL has been a pain, but I should be able to tonight, if not then tomorrow sometime. :)

KyleKatarn1995 and DTIII like this

Thanks, glad you like the progress! I've always thought we especially needed some Nova Troopers! I also have a plan to reskin that Phase-III Dark Trooper into an Inquisitorium Dark Trooper (black with silver/white stripes)!

Of course! They all look really great!